: XBOX ONE S Apex Legends

Discus and support : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ReeceKramer, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ReeceKramer
    ReeceKramer Guest

: XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends
    I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe game just gor corrupted because you did something that programmers of the game didn't see coming, so maybe you should try to reinstall the game

:)

ReeceKramer, Jun 2, 2020
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Apex legends

4. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
Thema:

1. : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends - Similar Threads - Apex Legends

2. Apex legends inifinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends inifinite loading screen: Any idea ? Stucked on loading screen [img] 86659b58-df62-4c8c-ba7e-0860692fe80e
  3. Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...: So i got apex legends champion edition yesterday since it was on a discount, and there was a deal where if you got that or some madden nfl items, you would get a 5 dollar xbox promotional gift...
  4. Apex legends not letting me even get past continue screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends not letting me even get past continue screen: When i boot up apex legends i will be fine until i press continue then the audio bugs out and it kicks me off before i get to the lobby this problem is on xbox and ive tried everything...
  5. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  6. Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console: Everytime Apex is launched, console shuts down. Console sitting in the open, not enclosed. Checked for dust and blowned out with air. Have done all troubleshooting recommended from Microsoft site....
  7. apex legends need keyboard mouse support

in XBoX Accessibility
    apex legends need keyboard mouse support: apex legend is got crossplay recently. give keyboard mouse support for Xbox 6bf601b3-c9fc-4ba9-bd24-6c0b47b78fb6
  8. Why is Apex Legends not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Apex Legends not downloading?: So, this started a while ago, but I didn't think much of it. But, with the new season out, I really wanted to play Apex on my Xbox, but little did I know, it was terribly glitched. So, I tried to...
  9. Apex Legends Coin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Coin: Dün gece Microsoft üzerinden 1000 apex coins aldım , Fakat Hala Ne kod geldi nede Origins'deki apex hesabıma coins geldi -[Translation - Last night I bought 1000 apex coins from Microsoft, But...
  10. Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001: Hello, today when I started my Xbox I was unable to load APEX Legends and I am getting error code 0x803f8001 (if you have bought this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don't...