Xbox one S being horribly buggy

Discus and support Xbox one S being horribly buggy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I need some help here. So, i got a used Xbox one S from a friend a few months ago. It worked fine for the most part with only some stubbornness... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adamandrews2, Jul 16, 2021.

1. adamandrews2
    adamandrews2 Guest

Hello, I need some help here.

So, i got a used Xbox one S from a friend a few months ago. It worked fine for the most part with only some stubbornness and internet issues on its part, but just last week it started acting really buggy and slow, mostly centered in the dashboard. It constantly freezes, doesn't load properly, and 9 times out if 10 when I try to start an app or game it either freezes up, doesn't start the app at all( as in just not acknowledging me trying to start it), or shows a "took too long to start) error.The main thing when my friend gave it to me was that it needed a system update via a usb drive if that has any relevance.

I sincerely hope this problem can be solved, especially since this is my main source of entertainment, through both games and tv/movies.

:)

adamandrews2, Jul 16, 2021
  2. AaronCodes Win User

Can't download Game Pass games on PC

That's just horrible, I can't understand why the Xbox game pass is so buggy on PC.
  3. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

My opinion on the state of BF3 from Beta to now

Was the best and worst beta ever. So much fun to play but so horribly buggy.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Coolest/Greatest Cutscenes?

Despite being a horrible game, I thought Fable 3's opening cutscene was brilliant.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Need FPS Advice

The Raging Bull ; ) Not my style, always preferred the MK23 and the 870, along with the AUG SMG and a few of the Assault Rifles : )

R6V2 really was a good game but it was buggy and glitch, along with horribly laggy. Plus, allowing people to kick people and/or see people's connection prior to the game is a horrible idea.
  6. TheDiSarray Win User

We Happy Few - Kingdoms Of Amalur - 90 Minutes Later

"It looks as polished as "Dungeon Siege III..."

Lol. Had a great laugh at that statement Az. Yeah the game has a few bugs which hopefully will be address before release as some are game breaking in my eyes. But I wouldn't say its on the verge of being horribly buggy as any obsidian entertainment game.
    Those guys have the worst programmers in the industry.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S being horribly buggy - Similar Threads - being horribly buggy

2. My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1: Hi, My card is being charged from oct 2021 and every month now NOK 125 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1 M , I do not have any active Microsoft subscriptions and I do not have Xbox or Xbox account. (I...
  3. How do I talk to a human being???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a human being???: I have a specific question, and all of your support seems to be run by automation that just goes in circles. I'm sorry if I am just not understanding how to speak to a real representative but I...
  4. When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???: I got permanently suspended Sunday, January 16th 2022 and i'm yet to receive any information on when this glitch is being fixed. I haven't been able to play any of my games in days because of this...
  5. Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...: Bought a used XBox 1X and had to do a reset to factory settings. After using the XBox for a few weeks, it started asking for a password before I could log in... Must have messed up putting in my...
  6. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  7. EA is being... well EA

in XBoX on Windows
    EA is being... well EA: had EA on the pc for a while (being Origin at the start) to deleting it last year and Xbox Gamepass PC. Now re-installing them both, XGP is working just fine, but my EA installer keeps saying that...
  8. Being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned: I was banned for my profile picture. I hadn’t even realized I had done it and I have spent tons of money and then I get banned. I’m honestly very outraged at how Xbox can ban me and not even give...
  9. Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable: So from the searching i have done on the community ive found that people are saying that you will still have access to your games. I am not able to play any games i have purchased by card or any...
  10. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...