Xbox one S being horribly buggy

Discus and support Xbox one S being horribly buggy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I need some help here. So, i got a used Xbox one S from a friend a few months ago. It worked fine for the most part with only some stubbornness... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adamandrews2, Jul 16, 2021.

1. adamandrews2
    adamandrews2 Guest

Hello, I need some help here.

So, i got a used Xbox one S from a friend a few months ago. It worked fine for the most part with only some stubbornness and internet issues on its part, but just last week it started acting really buggy and slow, mostly centered in the dashboard. It constantly freezes, doesn't load properly, and 9 times out if 10 when I try to start an app or game it either freezes up, doesn't start the app at all( as in just not acknowledging me trying to start it), or shows a "took too long to start) error.The main thing when my friend gave it to me was that it needed a system update via a usb drive if that has any relevance.

I sincerely hope this problem can be solved, especially since this is my main source of entertainment, through both games and tv/movies.

:)

adamandrews2, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

My opinion on the state of BF3 from Beta to now

Was the best and worst beta ever. So much fun to play but so horribly buggy.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Coolest/Greatest Cutscenes?

Despite being a horrible game, I thought Fable 3's opening cutscene was brilliant.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Need FPS Advice

The Raging Bull ; ) Not my style, always preferred the MK23 and the 870, along with the AUG SMG and a few of the Assault Rifles : )

R6V2 really was a good game but it was buggy and glitch, along with horribly laggy. Plus, allowing people to kick people and/or see people's connection prior to the game is a horrible idea.
  5. TheDiSarray Win User

We Happy Few - Kingdoms Of Amalur - 90 Minutes Later

"It looks as polished as "Dungeon Siege III..."

Lol. Had a great laugh at that statement Az. Yeah the game has a few bugs which hopefully will be address before release as some are game breaking in my eyes. But I wouldn't say its on the verge of being horribly buggy as any obsidian entertainment game.
    Those guys have the worst programmers in the industry.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

The Force Unleashed 2 glitches and issues, to say the least.

I loved both games, but the second one was way too short. I don't remember the second one being buggy though.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S being horribly buggy - Similar Threads - being horribly buggy

2. xCloud suggestion appear the resolution being transmitted

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud suggestion appear the resolution being transmitted: it would be nice to have the option to leave enabled in the corner of the screen an option to show the currently transmitted resolution, I play forza Horizon 4 and I never managed to reach 1080p...
  3. External storage issue. Drive not being recognised by Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    External storage issue. Drive not being recognised by Xbox: Hi, there appears to be a bug with the latest xbox one update. I think OS version xb_flt_2109co.210920-1845. Before this update I could use an external drive to watch media on it, but now my drive...
  4. [Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being...

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being...: I remember about 2 months ago when I first joined this ring the dolby vision functioned as expected, but for the past month it hasn't worked at all despite the supposed dolby vision update today....
  5. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX: Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried resetting my Series X, as well as attempting to...
  6. xbox pc game pass app being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc game pass app being slow: When i try to open the Xbox game pass app on pc it will be on a black screen for like 10 to 20 minutes and whenever i try to download a game like forza it will freeze and the microsoft store is...
  7. Audio output preference now being synced?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio output preference now being synced?: I have 2 systems on the alpha skip ahead, one a XsX and the other being a One S. They both use different settings for audio output but lately (and I can't say which build it started on) the audio...
  8. Halo: MCC PC content being locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC PC content being locked: I have downloaded and uninstalled mcc a couple times including all the game addons, and it doesnt fix the fact that i cant play any of them without it saying that the content is missing, i use...
  9. Wd elements hard drive for media player not being recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Wd elements hard drive for media player not being recognized: I'm recently having issues now connecting my 10 tb WD elements external hard drive for media use. I have a 10tb for game installations for ease of access(plugged in the back). I've switched...
  10. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...