Xbox One S blank screen on TV

Discus and support Xbox One S blank screen on TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV on which for the past 2 years I have been using the Xbox One S. About two weeks ago, it showed the blank screen on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PVS123, Mar 26, 2020.

1. PVS123
    PVS123 Guest

I have a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV on which for the past 2 years I have been using the Xbox One S. About two weeks ago, it showed the blank screen on the TV.

1. I have gone through power-cycling and also all the options suggested on the troubleshooting page (https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected)
    multiple times.

2. I have turned off the Xbox One S completely multiple times, used different HDMI cables to connect with the same TV but it has not worked.

3. I have used the same HDMI cable with another console and it works fine on the TV.

4. I have used the same port on the TV to connect other devices and it works.

5. Similarly, I have connected the Xbox One S to another device using the same HDMI cable, and it works fine.

Thus, I have used every combination possible but when I connect the Xbox One S to the TV, it just shows a blank screen.

Any solutions? Please help.

:)

PVS123, Mar 26, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox No Signal Dead Xbox?????

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox console

Hello Dillybar54362,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S showing a blank screen when starting up. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshooting a Blank TV Screen

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

47” ED420VX Vizio tv won’t display Xbox

Hi there Noah,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with the video output of the Xbox One S. Is there an error message on the screen when the Xbox is on?

I suggest to try the following troubleshooting article :
    Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on and check that the HDMI cable is
    connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.

Hope this helps.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Tela preta

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen what can it be?]

Hi AndrePoiam,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a blank screen coming from your Xbox One S. To troubleshoot this, please check out this support page:

Troubleshoot Blank Screen - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S blank screen on TV - Similar Threads - blank screen

2. Why does my Xbox one only work on certain tvs like I keep getting blank screens and I was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one only work on certain tvs like I keep getting blank screens and I was...: My xbox only will work on certain tvs can someone please help i need my microsoft fam for help and support !!!!!!!?!!! 3e28bfba-94d2-4626-b9bf-ac334bee91ca
  3. Blank screen when Xbox is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank screen when Xbox is on: Ive tried resetting my xbox one x many times. new hdmi cables new monitors new tvs and it jus doesnt work. Please help im bored during the quarantine i want to play again....
  4. Blank grey screen when attempting to play original xbox games on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank grey screen when attempting to play original xbox games on xbox 360: Update: The issue appears to be specific to Silent Hill 2. My xbox 360 has never had any problems. It has all the latest updates including the backward compatibility one. I have been playing...
  5. X Box One Blank Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Blank Screen: When I Turn on My X Box One it shows the Xbox One Green Logo And Shows Me Signing In But I Have a Blank Screen After That. I can only hold down the x box logo on controller and then the turn off...
  6. Blank Screen whilst playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen whilst playing: Hi i have an xbox one and everytime i play it, i keep getting a blank screen come up then back to the game briefly then it goes again and so on.. I have tried a different hdmi cable, a brand new...
  7. Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.: why is this happening. [img] f278bfc7-c8c9-4b66-9a52-f02d7e3bbf10
  8. Xbox GamePass App on Windows 10 - Blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass App on Windows 10 - Blank screen: It's been two days now I've been unable to start the Xbox app for GamePass on my Windows 10 PC. When starting it, all appears normal with the green background and Xbox logo, but after this it's...
  9. Xbox Series X blanks screen when exiting HDR on 4K60Hz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blanks screen when exiting HDR on 4K60Hz: Got my Series X a few days back, and I'm experiencing a really annoying problem. Are anyone seeing the same - and/or have any solutions? I'm running at 4K60Hz as my LG-B6 TV can't go higher, and...
  10. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...