Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message

Discus and support Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by K4rn31ro, Jan 18, 2020.

1. K4rn31ro
    K4rn31ro Guest

I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps showing up when I try to pair. The controller is already in pairing mode (Xbox button flashing rapidly).
    Any solutions to this?
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message [​IMG]

:)

K4rn31ro, Jan 18, 2020
  2. skylaar Win User

I have had this happen and solved it by going into the Bluetooth menu on the phone and under "Previously connected devices" there is a "See All" option and you get the full list of bluetooth devices you have connected to. I scrolled down to the bottom
    and clicked on the Settings for the Xbox Controller listed and "Forget" the controller to clear it out of your phone. Then start the pairing process over.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

[​IMG]
    your
    looking for this menu on your phone. Might google how to forget a device for your phone if u cant find it
  4. K4rn31ro Win User

I updated the firmware yesterday and have been using the controller since 2017
  5. K4rn31ro Win User

I don't see this option, here's a screenshot of the menu so you can have an idea
    [​IMG]
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

make sure your controller is updated by going to accessories on xbox. if it is updated remove all connected blooth devices. press the button to pair your controller to your phone and select your controller. the reason you controllers want to pair is that
    usually, it connected to the phone already and trying to reconnect.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Android Error

2. Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?

in XboX Insiders
    Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?: I've been using my xbox controller to play on my phone, but sometimes i don't like the idea of take my xbox controller out of my home, so, I'm looking for a decent bt controller to play with. Any...
  3. Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth: I paired my xbox one controller to my android phone but every few seconds it stops registering my inputs and comes back, it doesn't disconnect from the phone but it keeps doing this, my phone is a...
  4. Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth): Buen día! Mi duda surge al querer emparejar mis distintos mandos de XBOX a un celular ANDROID version 9 mediante Bluetooth. Todos los mandos actualizados y funcionando correctamente Control de...
  5. Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?: Finally got the go ahead for streaming and I'm having problems with my controller. It connects to bluetooth normally and is registered as an input device but I'm getting nothing. I've tried a...
  6. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android: Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating My controller is on the latest firmware submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments]
  7. Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device: Hello - I'm hoping to maybe get some help or clarification. I've been selected for the Project xCloud Preview and I'm trying to connect either of my two Wireless Controllers to my phone. I've...
  8. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  9. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  10. Xbox one bluetooth controller, incorrect PIN on android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one bluetooth controller, incorrect PIN on android.: Hey, support people. I've been trying to connect my Xbox One Bluetooth controller to my Android 6.0.1 phone. I start my controller and hold the pair button down until the X begins to flash...