Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

Discus and support Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that loves to play his Godzilla CD games but his Xbox 360 broke. He is desperate to play Godzilla games so I
    tought to buy him the console here in the States and surprise him for his birthday in Uruguay. Please help, thank you very much!

:)

DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, of course the console can. The console itself does not have a Lock region. It's just that you have to set the correct region in the console settings and then there will be no problem.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only have to connect to xbox live once to activate the console

I dont think the godzilla games ate backwards compatible

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games/

Iz the latest games that are and the program is on pause while scarlet is being launched
  4. DianaPec Win User

Great he will be happy! thank you !
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Yes, you can do this, you can play physical games without any probpem.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Just to add, watch the account. It must belong to your region as well as Xbox. But if you want to play offline this is how.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America - Similar Threads - bought United States

2. Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it: i just spent $30 on subnautica and now when i try to download it says error it wont even start the download and i still have 1.4 tb of storage aaace0fe-ff27-4a7e-b5c2-3025a26a8c6c
  3. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...
  4. I bought a game but i didn't get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but i didn't get it: I bought star wars battlefront 2 for xbox one and it took the money from my bank account, but it didn't show up in my download order. So i checked my order history but when i selected the order it...
  5. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  6. He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...: Buenas, acabo de contratar el Xbox Game Pass con la oferta de 3 meses por 1€, y veo que me caduca el día 16 de Febrero! por que solo he obtenido 1 mes? como puedo obtener los 3 meses de la oferta?...
  7. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  8. Bought a game a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game a while ago: I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs...
  9. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  10. I bought a code in the United States and it does not work in my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a code in the United States and it does not work in my country: I went to a store in the United States, I bought a code of 4000 MP (Yes, they still exist) and when I go back to Mexico and change it, it does not accept it and tells me that there has been an...