Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

Discus and support Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

Can an Xbox One S bought in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America? I am not interested in Xbox Live, is a present for my grandson that loves to play his Godzilla CD games but his Xbox 360 broke. He is desperate to play Godzilla games so I
    tought to buy him the console here in the States and surprise him for his birthday in Uruguay. Please help, thank you very much!

:)

DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, of course the console can. The console itself does not have a Lock region. It's just that you have to set the correct region in the console settings and then there will be no problem.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only have to connect to xbox live once to activate the console

I dont think the godzilla games ate backwards compatible

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games/

Iz the latest games that are and the program is on pause while scarlet is being launched
  4. DianaPec Win User

Great he will be happy! thank you !
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Yes, you can do this, you can play physical games without any probpem.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Just to add, watch the account. It must belong to your region as well as Xbox. But if you want to play offline this is how.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America - Similar Threads - bought United States

2. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  3. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  4. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  5. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  6. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  7. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  8. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant create my minecraft realm i bought: So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?...
  9. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  10. I bought a code in the United States and it does not work in my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a code in the United States and it does not work in my country: I went to a store in the United States, I bought a code of 4000 MP (Yes, they still exist) and when I go back to Mexico and change it, it does not accept it and tells me that there has been an...