Xbox One S bundle question

Discus and support Xbox One S bundle question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering how exactly the bundles work. I want to order the Xbox One S, bundled with The Division 2. However I'm not sure how it works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thejesse10, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Thejesse10
    Thejesse10 Guest

Hello, I was wondering how exactly the bundles work. I want to order the Xbox One S, bundled with The Division 2. However I'm not sure how it works. Does the game come pre-downloaded on the Xbox, in the form of a redeemable code, or as an actual hard copy
    of the game. Thank you.

:)

Thejesse10, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

XBOX SLIM 2TB NO GAMES BUNDLE ON DAY 1 APART FROM MIROSOFT DEALS ?

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Is this typical for the case fitting at the rear of the One X?

Hi Steve,

That seems odd because the Scorpio edition was never included in any kind of bundle. The Scorpio edition was a special edition only available during the Xbox One X launch. No more were manufactured after launch and definitely not included in a Division 2
    bundle. The
    Division 2 bundle
    provided directly from Microsoft includes an Xbox One S, not an Xbox One X so some third party definitely just opened the box from the real bundle and put in the Scorpio edition.

Since Amazon fulfills most of the orders for third parties, I'm glad you already took it upon you to contact them about this issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S bundle question - Similar Threads - bundle question

2. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...
  3. Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.: I can't see the game Windows 10 Edition beta.... I just see the builders pack and the main game. But when I re enter the code says that I already redeemed that code....
  4. Question about CoD/Destiny Bundle Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about CoD/Destiny Bundle Sale: When I look at what comes with the bundle it shows Taken King and Rise of Iron expansions, but it just lists the Destiny game itself as a free trial. If I buy this bundle will I actually be...
  5. Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons: A week ago july 15 i bought the battlefield 4 ultamate shortcut bundle when it was on sale for 25$ is it alone supposed to unlock everything in the bundle? or was it supposed to discount all the...
  6. Halo chief master bundle question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo chief master bundle question?: Now I no theres some halo fans here but im new to this series, the question I have is about this game is this just a fps and that's it or am I missing something....don't get me wrong its a good...
  7. Xbox one name your game bundle code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one name your game bundle code question: hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so can i sell/give the code away or is it tied...
  8. Bundled Free Game Codes - Delivery Model question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bundled Free Game Codes - Delivery Model question: Just wondered if anyone out there knew why it takes 7-10 days to deliver codes when buying digitally (e.g.. GOW, R6 Vegas, JC2, Fallout 3) why are then not just added to the digital purchase?...
  9. A tomb Raider xbox one bundle pack question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A tomb Raider xbox one bundle pack question.: The code for rise of a tomb raider. Can be used for pre-order version. Because I getting one. Due to I have spend money to keep my ssi. And I thought it was a good time upgrade my dad's place XBOX...
  10. Xbox One Elite Bundle Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Bundle Question: So I am planning on getting the new elite xbox but I am wondering if its going to be a matte finish or the glossy finish, If anybody knows let me know. Thank You b5a7df1e-434c-428d-aae3-f6690191a4a4