Xbox One S Chats Assistance Please

Discus and support Xbox One S Chats Assistance Please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, I apologise in advance if this is either answered in many places, or not the right place for this, but I have a question regarding my chats... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pomunz, Jan 24, 2021.

1. /u/pomunz
    /u/pomunz Guest

Hello all, I apologise in advance if this is either answered in many places, or not the right place for this, but I have a question regarding my chats both in my mobile app, and my xbox one s. To give some context, I have some rather old (about 4 years) messages that came over from my xbox 360, that I would read/listen to very often as they have incredible sentimental value. I've noticed that now when I try to read them via the mobile app, the last message that was sent pops up for a moment, then disappears, whereas with the xbox itself, they don't pop up at all in the chat bubbles with the appropriate parties. I haven't manually deleted them, and can only seem to find advice regarding that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/pomunz
    [link] [comments]

/u/pomunz, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Boidster Win User

XBOX ONE Assistance Please...

[quote user="DILLIGAFxxCINC"]I currently have 5 Xbox 360s all connected to live in my home, one for my wife and myself, and one for each of my kids who range in ages from 12 to 16. ...but other than the media control features, social networking features
    (which doesn't matter to the kids), what would they actually benefit from by trading in their XBOX 360s, with hard drives, and dozens of games to pre-order this new system when it launches?[/quote]

Based on your stated situation, there would be little benefit to moving to Xbox One at launch. The Xbox 360 will continue to be supported for some time, so until your entire clan (both virtual and in-house clans) is ready to switch, probably you'll be better
    sticking with the Xbox 360. As clan leader, maybe it would be useful to get a single Xbox One to begin exploring its features that could support your clan activities.
  3. xXfatman98xX Win User

As much as it kills me, I am waiting on the PS4 and seeing what they are going to release. From what i heard they are going to be releasing machines from 399-599 in value so, having 4 to replace......yeah. But, I am also Leary of the always on feature has
    to ping Microsoft every 24 hours worries me. And, call me paranoid but i am not keen on having them "require" a kinect to look in on me in order to have a game console that "I" purchased function. One of the things that has sat in the back of my mind as well
    is the installation of every game you own on the Hard drive. It is only a 500GB hard drive and the standard size of a blu-ray disc is 25GB, that means it would fill up in 20 games? And could not be shared the discs are bound one per machine. Like I stated,
    Will be seeing what sony has to offer then will go from there. If not much better might put this "future in gaming" to rest and just go back to PC. You can refer to all the Xbox1 info here

www.ign.com/.../xbox-one-what-we-do-and-dont-know
  4. Rogue Blade Win User

Really ..... I would Love that
  5. Rogue Blade Win User

bah its gonna be amazing. I know when you shut of your xbox the connect is gonna shut off and onlie the voice command xbox on will activate it... as the game lineup goes Xbox has more to offer then playstation other then a couple including elder scrolls
    online witch im sad about but Im still goin with xbox for sure and this check in online every 24 hours is weird because their to many flaws why it wont work Im just gonna wait for Microsoft to release more info
  6. smokey2444 Win User

I think I'm going to wait till it has been out a year.

maybe go down 100 bucks.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Chats Assistance Please - Similar Threads - Chats Assistance Please

2. unable to chat after ban

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to chat after ban: I was banned for a day from chatting and after multiple days I still cannot chat in games, however I can to friends in the xbox app. When Im on minecraft it says I cannot chat because of how my...
  3. Xbox game chat, console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game chat, console companion: Hi. I started a youtube channel to troll through Game chat and capture some funny reactions. I use the Xbox Console Companion app and record using the built in microsoft game acreen recorder....
  4. GAME CHAT AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CHAT AUDIO: Why don't you guys make it so when you take a clip(30 second capture or whatever time you have set) it doesn't RECORD the GAME CHAT AUDIO you are making it so you have to buy a El Gato for any...
  5. Voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat: Is there any way we can record voice chat on clips? e0a24264-36e8-4bd5-895a-e40c74e1ac22
  6. Xbox Series X Alternative to Kinect for voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Alternative to Kinect for voice chat: Hello, I'd like to know what the alternative to Kinect is on the Xbox Series X. Finally was able to get the new system from GameStop which is great. My wife does not play many first person...
  7. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...: ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my...
  8. Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant: Microsoft/xbox one sole redeeming feature in this day and age was its 24/7 live customer support. Why was this abolished? Making it damn near impossible to make contact with your support team....
  9. Chat Audio Assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Audio Assistance: Hi I am not able to speak to anyone on Xbox One whether it is through party or game chat. I have tried multiple mics, factory resetting, and updating. I do not have any suspensions either. Please...
  10. Chat Audio Assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Audio Assistance: Hi I am not able to speak to anyone on Xbox One whether it is through party or game chat. I have tried multiple mics, factory resetting, and updating. I do not have any suspensions either. Please...