Xbox one s connecting issues

Discus and support Xbox one s connecting issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one s connecting issues Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JohnFratar, May 23, 2019.

1. JohnFratar
    JohnFratar Guest

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.

:)

JohnFratar, May 23, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Will LCD TV work with XBOX One S

HI

If the LCD TV has a HDMI port then you can connect the Xbox One S to that and should work without any issues.
  4. Gary_094_024 Win User

Actiontec: Actiontec c2000a multiple console support

Just want to give a update on my situation: I activated ipv6 on my router and my xbox one s was able to connect to my wifi. After a day or two I received the same problem again and got disconnected and signed out from xbox live randomly.

I decided to try a wired connection to my xbox one s and so far I'm having no problems connecting and I have both consoles on at the same time with open nats. My original xbox is on a wireless connection. I will continue to stay on a wired connection so
    I can confirm it must be a wireless issue affecting only my new xbox one s.
  5. JohnFratar Win User

Ok. I will definitely check it out tomorrow when i get home from work.

Thank you very much!
  6. JohnFratar Win User

Hey choppy, yes the games im trying to play are Minecraft and resident evil 6, as well as battlefront the first one but only locally. The only game we are having issues with co-op is sea of thieves.

I can try the address change abd see if that will work.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox one s connecting issues - Similar Threads - connecting issues

2. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Connection Issue: I keep getting a teredo error message every two games of NBA 2k20 park, so online multiplayer games. I will be in the middle of a game and the connection to xbox live just goes out. I have a...
  3. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  4. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  5. Gears 5 Connection Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Connection Issues: me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC d64fd500-0203-4cda-8181-7dbd11517513
  6. Wifi connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection issues: I moved into college a few days ago and brought my xbox one but it’s not connecting to the wireless network. 9ed30200-3ea3-4786-b741-40d1e653cff7
  7. Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one: I try to play xbox 360 games on my xbox one but when i try to connect to xbox 360 live services it says cannot connect to xbox live my connection on my xboc one is fine so i dont understand why...
  8. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  9. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  10. Xbox One X HDMI connective issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI connective issue: My xbox one x will work fine on my monitor but when I try to connect it to my other TV the HDMI input says that there is no signal. The TV is a TCL and I have tried multiple cords....