Xbox one s connecting issues

Discus and support Xbox one s connecting issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one s connecting issues Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JohnFratar, May 23, 2019.

1. JohnFratar
    JohnFratar Guest

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.

:)

JohnFratar, May 23, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Will LCD TV work with XBOX One S

HI

If the LCD TV has a HDMI port then you can connect the Xbox One S to that and should work without any issues.
  4. Gary_094_024 Win User

Actiontec: Actiontec c2000a multiple console support

Just want to give a update on my situation: I activated ipv6 on my router and my xbox one s was able to connect to my wifi. After a day or two I received the same problem again and got disconnected and signed out from xbox live randomly.

I decided to try a wired connection to my xbox one s and so far I'm having no problems connecting and I have both consoles on at the same time with open nats. My original xbox is on a wireless connection. I will continue to stay on a wired connection so
    I can confirm it must be a wireless issue affecting only my new xbox one s.
  5. JohnFratar Win User

Ok. I will definitely check it out tomorrow when i get home from work.

Thank you very much!
  6. JohnFratar Win User

Hey choppy, yes the games im trying to play are Minecraft and resident evil 6, as well as battlefront the first one but only locally. The only game we are having issues with co-op is sea of thieves.

I can try the address change abd see if that will work.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox one s connecting issues - Similar Threads - connecting issues

2. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  3. Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.: Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live. So here is a current update. After buying a RJ45 Cable and hardwiring it to the router and running it for some time. I have not been booted offline...
  4. D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Internet connection issues Thanks but I have already gone through all those options with no result Try these steps... Turn off console and remove the power cable. Turn...
  5. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX ONE X 网络连接问题 [XBOX ONE X network connectivity issues ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X 网络连接问题 [XBOX ONE X network connectivity issues ]: 如题,这问题之前就有了,一开始没什么事,后面慢慢会发现我的xbox one网速越来越慢,大概一年前我就出现live帐户 法登陆,登录上之后光环5没法用征用项目,甚至游戏更新也是0Mbps。之后在电脑上尝试,微软账户没问题,甚至主机搬到其他地方尝试网络也有问题,而其他人的主机在那个网络下就正常。。。可以确定是主机自己的问题,上一次...
  7. Xbox Live Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issue: One day my connection was fine, then I couldn't connection anymore and the connection said Network Failed, Internet Blocked and Xbox Live Blocked. So I looked at threads, however others have had...
  8. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  9. Xbox Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Connectivity Issue: This has been going on for quite some time now, around 3 months, and it's starting to really irritate me. My xbox has a connectivity issue where it will not directly connect to my internet. I've...
  10. Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue: Hi All, I am having an issue trying to connect my Xbox One Controller to my pc running windows 7. I cant seem to find any answers regarding this issue. I have tried updating the drivers through...