Xbox One S connection

Discus and support Xbox One S connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One S connection What Speed is the Xbox One S connection? 4c6da857-23f9-4333-bcf9-76791e2a3f40 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GHallEnt, Oct 21, 2016.

1. GHallEnt
    GHallEnt Guest

Xbox One S connection

Xbox One S connection
    What Speed is the Xbox One S connection?

:)

GHallEnt, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.

Internet Expert, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Xbox refusing to connect to one particular modem

My Xbox One S is refusing to connect to one particular modem. It will connect to others, however not this one. All other devices will connect to it, just not the One S.

RessorpTrebor, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S controller on the Xbox One?

Yes, absolutely.

In case there's confusion, the Bluetooth part in the controller is only for connecting it to a Windows PC. Bluetooth is not used on the Xbox One S, as the console does not actually have a Bluetooth chip.

The Xbox One S controller still connects to the console with the same wireless protocol as any standard Xbox One controller.

It even works vice versa! You can also connect a regular Xbox One controller to an Xbox One S.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  7. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one s with hdmi 1.4

Hi

Xbox One S can be connected to any television with a HDMI in connection on it.
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox One S Kinect

Yes there is an adapter for the kinect to be connected to Xbox ONE S and Xbox ONE X.
Thema:

Xbox One S connection

1. Xbox One S connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  4. Connection problems in overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection problems in overwatch: Often there are breaks with the server. Yellow icons constantly appear in the corner of the screen, most often with lightning. There are strong ping jumps. What does this come from? And what to...
  5. Halo Reach Not Connecting to Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Not Connecting to Servers: I bought and downloaded Halo MCC on steam today. It downloaded and launched fine, however when I went to connect to servers it would say "contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data". I...
  6. Halo:the master chief collection 无法联机[Unable to connect]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo:the master chief collection 无法联机[Unable to connect]: 向好友发送好友请求好友也收不到,当点击社交游戏的时候提示这个 但是 我没有家庭组后来我又新建了一个然后把自己踢掉了,但是还是这种报错 [Translation - Send a friend request to a friend. The friend also ca n’t receive it. When clicking on a social game, this is...
  7. Xbox app not connecting with xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not connecting with xbox: I got the xbox one s for black Friday, and i tried to connect but error 80000005 keeps popping up. i tried it on my phone oneplus6 and on a windows 10 laptop nothing works i also tried: Soft...
  8. Modernwarfare isnt connecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modernwarfare isnt connecting: Everytime ive managed to get into the game this pops up. It allows me to get into something such as bootcamp but nothing moves, the time never starts and its just me in a lobby. Help? [img]...
  9. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...
  10. Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1: My friend and I both have Minecraft PE. We both have Microsoft accounts linked to our games. Anytime I send an invite he doesn't see it. Anytime he sends an invite I can see it however when I try...