Xbox one s console issue

Discus and support Xbox one s console issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, my xbox one s has recently had issues starting. It will make a sound and turn on, nothing will come up on the screen, and about a minute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Tennisball, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox one s console issue

Hey guys, my xbox one s has recently had issues starting. It will make a sound and turn on, nothing will come up on the screen, and about a minute later the console will beep again and turn itself off. Controllers also won't connect. I have seen that it
    is $260 to send it off and replace, which seems ridiculous to me. It is out of warranty and I have had it a few years, but seemed to be always running perfectly until now. I guess I'd like to know if 1) anyone has had this issue and might know how to fix it
    (I have tried a lot of online research) or 2) a cheaper option to get it fixed or at least looked at.

Cheers guys Xbox one s console issue :)

:)

Sir Tennisball, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox one S fan throttle

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing fan issues. Let's have you check out the

console ventilation
    support article if you haven't already. As it says in the article, if you are placing the Xbox One S console in a vertical orientation, using the console stand is required to ensure the bottom vent is not blocked. For more information,
    go to Using the vertical stand for the Xbox One S console.

Let us know if you're still hearing issues with your Xbox One S fan!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox One S not detecting my TV properly

Hey all -

Thanks for posting. The first step I would recommend is double
    checking your TV's 4K and HDR capabilities
    on your Xbox One S console. If, according to that guide, your TV and console should be compatible but you are experiencing issues, please take a look at the

troubleshooting guide
    regarding 4K and HDR on Xbox One S consoles. Additional technical specifications can be found

here

Keep us posted. :)
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one S turning off anon

Hi gondavid,

Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with the Xbox One S giving issues with power, either not powering on or powering off abruptly, try the solution here:

Your Xbox One S console won't turn on

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again!
  5. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  6. JCRobertson Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Hello Mister Maka,

I have both consoles and the issue is the same regardless of Xbox One S or the original Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one s console issue

1. Xbox one s console issue - Similar Threads - console issue

2. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  3. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  4. Controller lag- console issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lag- console issue: Apologies if this has already been answered, but want to give full info for a response. We bought a used XBox One S. When playing on this console, every button/stick on the controller it has a...
  5. Xbox One Console Reboot Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Reboot Issue: When logged in and gaming, received ERROR: 0x97e107df, I did a console reboot which took about 10 minutes to get to the splash screen and that took another 10 minutes to load the main menu. then,...
  6. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  7. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  8. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work: [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues: So I am having issues with the xbox/console desktop application on PC. I use the desktop application for xbox party chat, so I am able to stream at the same time and pic up my audio from one mic....
  10. Xbox 360 console - controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console - controller issues: I have four wireless controllers. Player one position will not connect and when I turn any one of them on, the controller will default to position 2, 3 or 4 but never 1. Two green lights come on...