Xbox one s console issue

Discus and support Xbox one s console issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, my xbox one s has recently had issues starting. It will make a sound and turn on, nothing will come up on the screen, and about a minute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Tennisball, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox one s console issue

Hey guys, my xbox one s has recently had issues starting. It will make a sound and turn on, nothing will come up on the screen, and about a minute later the console will beep again and turn itself off. Controllers also won't connect. I have seen that it
    is $260 to send it off and replace, which seems ridiculous to me. It is out of warranty and I have had it a few years, but seemed to be always running perfectly until now. I guess I'd like to know if 1) anyone has had this issue and might know how to fix it
    (I have tried a lot of online research) or 2) a cheaper option to get it fixed or at least looked at.

Cheers guys Xbox one s console issue :)

:)

Sir Tennisball, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox one S fan throttle

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing fan issues. Let's have you check out the

console ventilation
    support article if you haven't already. As it says in the article, if you are placing the Xbox One S console in a vertical orientation, using the console stand is required to ensure the bottom vent is not blocked. For more information,
    go to Using the vertical stand for the Xbox One S console.

Let us know if you're still hearing issues with your Xbox One S fan!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox One S not detecting my TV properly

Hey all -

Thanks for posting. The first step I would recommend is double
    checking your TV's 4K and HDR capabilities
    on your Xbox One S console. If, according to that guide, your TV and console should be compatible but you are experiencing issues, please take a look at the

troubleshooting guide
    regarding 4K and HDR on Xbox One S consoles. Additional technical specifications can be found

here

Keep us posted. :)
  4. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one S turning off anon

Hi gondavid,

Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with the Xbox One S giving issues with power, either not powering on or powering off abruptly, try the solution here:

Your Xbox One S console won't turn on

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again!
  6. JCRobertson Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Hello Mister Maka,

I have both consoles and the issue is the same regardless of Xbox One S or the original Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one s console issue

1. Xbox one s console issue - Similar Threads - console issue

2. Console and game issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console and game issue: Hello, i was wondering if anyone else had issues lately with thier game freezing after awhile then making a buzzing noise then the console shuts down and reboots itself after like maybe 5 minutes?...
  3. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  4. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  5. Alexa issuing commands to wrong Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa issuing commands to wrong Xbox console: This is getting really tiring. Again and again this bug keeps reappearing. Using voice commands via Alexa affect my 'home' Xbox only, rather than the Xbox associated with Alexa. My 'home' Xbox is...
  6. Xbox Console/Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console/Controller Issue: I've been experiencing an issue related to my controller for a few days. The right analog stick is super slow and inaccurate all of a sudden. At first i assumed it was controller drift, so i...
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Issue With Console Automatically Shutting Down

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Issue With Console Automatically Shutting Down: I recently upgraded to the Alpha Skip Ahead Beta Ring. I had previously just been in the Alpha Ring. Since switching over, on several occasions my console has just completely shut down, and upon...
  8. Console companion connection issues to XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion connection issues to XBOX: I am trying to stream my xbox to my windows 10 PC, but i cannot connect from the companion app error "we were unable to connect to your console. Make sure your console is still on and connected to...
  9. Issues loading console and playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues loading console and playing games: My Xbox is having significant issues with launching games and apps. I either get the error message saying 'took too long to start' or it crashes. If the game does launch, I encounter errors such...
  10. Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help: I pair my controller to my phone and then hit connect to xbox for console streaming but when I do it starts loading into game streaming and says the servers are full. I have been stumped on this....