Xbox one s console powers off

Discus and support Xbox one s console powers off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unit froze during fallout, will not restart. When restatring or reloading any disc unit powers off after attempting to read the disc. All other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BubbaVX, Sep 13, 2019.

1. BubbaVX
    BubbaVX Guest

Unit froze during fallout, will not restart. When restatring or reloading any disc unit powers off after attempting to read the disc. All other functions, operate fine.

:)

BubbaVX, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox One S power failure

Hi there erivez, thanks for reaching out.

To double-check, is your Xbox One S console connected to a wall outlet or power strip? If your

Xbox One S console is powering off unexpectedly
    , please try those steps to see if they can help to resolve the issue you're experiencing.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one S turning off anon

Hi gondavid,

Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with the Xbox One S giving issues with power, either not powering on or powering off abruptly, try the solution here:

Your Xbox One S console won't turn on

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Account Corrupted?

Hi again catqeen1234,

Thanks for your update. Since you mentioned your Xbox One S is powering off at random, there could be an issue with it's internal power supply. To test this, check out this article:

Xbox One S Power Solution

Please let us know about your results.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox turning off

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Bubba,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. So, the Xbox only turns off when attempting to read a disc only, correct? Is this Games discs only? Have you tried a Blu-ray or DVD?

I would recommend starting troubleshooting with a
    power cycle
    . Turn off your Xbox by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds. Once your console is off,

disconnect the power supply
    from the wall outlet and from behind the Xbox. Leave it disconnected for 10 - 30 seconds.

Hope this helps! Let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s console powers off - Similar Threads - console powers off

2. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  3. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  4. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  5. External HDD not powering off with the console. Even in power save mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD not powering off with the console. Even in power save mode.: Just piggybacking on a question posted by someone else: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/external-hard-drive-not-turning-off-when-i-turn/2b16dc4a-45ad-4b78-bab9-eb2e59d614fe I...
  6. Console Powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Powers off: so ive seen posts that are somewhat like this, but not specificaly the same: when ever i navigate away from a game and go to a different app or game, WITHOUT COMPLETELY QUITTING THE INITIAL GAME,...
  7. Xbox One Console power off when connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console power off when connecting to wifi: I bought my xbox one s several months ago to a year ago. I tried several times to try and set up my console to the wireless network in my home. every time i try to connect the console to the...
  8. Xbox One power brick light turns off when plugged into console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power brick light turns off when plugged into console: Hi there. Recently the power brick on my Xbox One has not been turning on. when I plug it into the power strip, the orange light turns on. However, as soon as I plug it into the console the light...
  9. I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...: When i want launch a games i press "a" and nothing happend When i want reset the factory values i can't that was the same case nothing happen when i press "a" And when i want jsut turn off are...
  10. Hardware Issue - Power Off - Inactivity - Broke 2 Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue - Power Off - Inactivity - Broke 2 Consoles: My first xbox one x console would not power off with inactivity, where as my old xbox one always did. I called support, reset the system, factory defaults, reset the power, went through the...