Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

Discus and support Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and ive done a hard restart and I turned it off abd unplugged it for a couple of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lonelyfrs, Jul 22, 2021.

1. /u/Lonelyfrs
    /u/Lonelyfrs Guest

Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and ive done a hard restart and I turned it off abd unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%. I NEED HELP PLS.

submitted by /u/Lonelyfrs
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lonelyfrs, Jul 22, 2021
  2. ReedBarnard Win User

Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code

I think i fixed it, heres how. Turn off Console. Plug in USB with OSU1. Turn on console in troubleshoot menu. Start OSU. Wait for it yoy ger suck at 66% applying/86% done. Update Froze. Turn off console. Turn on in troubleshoot. Reser with games and apps.
    Update will pass 66%applying/86%done. Update finishes. Normal setup of console. Done??

worked for me, for now anyway
  3. aldiggitty Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one s stuck at 66% applying update

Glad I was able to help through my experience. Enjoy gaming!
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

Ok, i solved this by cycling down the power by holding the Xbox button on the console (I have an Xbox One), and then unplugged the system for 5 minutes. When i reconnected and powered up the console, the percentage
    of the stage 3 part of the update had dropped to 40%, but then slowly increased to the full 100%. Everything seems good now - what a relief!
  6. lvinewby89 Win User

Thank you so much man it worked! I was skeptical but it totally worked appreciate it
Thema:

1. Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86% - Similar Threads - console update stuck

2. Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.: So to explain what I'm going through exactly... Installed the system update. Seems to have installed fine. Console goes through the loading screen with no issue. Console has rebooted, there is...
  3. E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline: so i have an issue with my console, randomly when i was playing the wifi disconnected and my console turned off, when i turn it on, the screen went black. i resolved that issue but now im on the...
  4. My Xbox One will not continue its console update PLEASE HELP ME!!! it has been stuck for hours!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One will not continue its console update PLEASE HELP ME!!! it has been stuck for hours!: I started to update my Xbox One for a console update a little over 600 MB or so. I thought everything was normal, but it doesn't seem to be updating, I can hold the home button and the console...
  5. Tried to update early to the skip ahead new experience today - console stuck

in XboX Insiders
    Tried to update early to the skip ahead new experience today - console stuck: I think I jumped the gun so to speak. I rebooted my xbox one x a few times to try to get the screen that shows you are going to get the update. I didn't see it and went to the gear icon within the...
  6. Preparing console stuck at 50% can't offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Preparing console stuck at 50% can't offline update: Been having the issues with my Factory reset being stuck at 50% for about 3-4 days now I've tried hard reset and nothing, offline update just gets to about 3% preparing console then e101 error,...
  7. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  8. Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?: My xbox one x was working fine during the day and then I remember about the new console update (2/24/20). Tried to do it and now i can not do anything with the console. I tried all the...
  9. changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...

in XboX Insiders
    changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...: hello, so as title says, i turned my xbox on today and had around a 400mb update, i was getting tired of the constant updates on my connection so i changed my status from beta to omega in the...
  10. console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...: I've tried all possible ways to reset it and to swipe it clean and it comes back with a error each time. I also formatted USB flash drive so I can update it offline it'll drop it back down to 0%...