Xbox One S Console

Discus and support Xbox One S Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, So my issue is this. I play many different racing games on my Xbox One S. Its a fairly new system. When I insert the game I am playing the most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zachw93, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Zachw93
    Zachw93 Guest

Xbox One S Console

Okay,

So my issue is this. I play many different racing games on my Xbox One S. Its a fairly new system. When I insert the game I am playing the most of lately, I can be in the middle of playing, and all of a sudden the game stops, and the main screen comes up
    as if I was turning on the Xbox console for the first time. In other words the start up screen it goes to after I enter my passcode for my system. Does anyone else have this issue?

The game I am playing is Forza Horizon 3. I got the game off of eBay used. There are no deep marks on it at all. Its in almost like new condition. Ive cleaned the disc multiple times as well and it still happens. I also have noticed that sometimes when the
    game loads, the picture glitches. But, then again on Forza Horizon 4, it does that as well, but I have never had the console shut off the game and go tot he main screen before.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions or anything solution??

:)

Zachw93, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Bluray image off centre

Hey there lechine1,

We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S

Let us know!
  3. RitualTrain069 Win User
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

bind button xbox One S

Hi Chief,

Thanks for your post, the bind button is under the Xbox button on the console. It's to the left of the IR blaster and receiver, on the black base of the Xbox One S console. For more information on the Xbox One S console, check out:

Get to know your Xbox One S console

I hope this helps, thanks again!!!
  5. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox One S not detecting my TV properly

Hey all -

Thanks for posting. The first step I would recommend is double
    checking your TV's 4K and HDR capabilities
    on your Xbox One S console. If, according to that guide, your TV and console should be compatible but you are experiencing issues, please take a look at the

troubleshooting guide
    regarding 4K and HDR on Xbox One S consoles. Additional technical specifications can be found

here

Keep us posted. :)
Thema:

Xbox One S Console

1. Xbox One S Console - Similar Threads - Console

2. Non si accende più la console [Mod Translation - The console no longer turns on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non si accende più la console [Mod Translation - The console no longer turns on]: La mia Xbox one non si accende più E l’alimentatore è collegato con la luce arancione. Non so più cosa fare voi ragazzi cosa dite , dovrei comprare un nuovo alimentatore oppure una nuova xbox? Ps...
  3. No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected

in XboX Insiders
    No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected: If the Ethernet cable is connected after the console is fully booted the settings show network connected but everything reports no connection and all network tests fail. Rebooting is only fix....
  4. How do you access console streaming on mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you access console streaming on mobile?: When I choose the console streaming option it just shows me this image. I have enrolled in Xbox Insider and am located in the US. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9. submitted by /u/Purple7up [link]...
  5. Console Sync and Restart Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sync and Restart Issue: So I have been recently having a sync and reset issue where the sync button and the holding the power button for three seconds don't seem to work anymore and I don't know why. If anyone could help...
  6. Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console: At this point im pretty infuriated with microsoft, after pulling teeth i finally figured out what was wrong with my xbox controller suddenly disconnecting. I guess its something that has to do...
  7. Console laggy after full shutdown startup

in XboX Insiders
    Console laggy after full shutdown startup: Is anyone else's console unusable for up to 10 mins after turning it on from a full shutdown? Games and apps will not load with the error took to long to open The guide will not open just greys...
  8. Change xbox insider console, help.

in XboX Insiders
    Change xbox insider console, help.: This may have been asked but I couldn't easily find anything on it. I'm selling my old Xbox (in the insider program and my xcloud streaming console) to a friend. How to I change my insider xbox to...
  9. Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”: So I was going to turn on my Xbox One like Thursday *February 13, 2020* about 4:56 PM EST. Then when I was in the home screen, it says “You’ll need internet for this” even though my modem is...
  10. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...