Xbox One S Console

Discus and support Xbox One S Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, So my issue is this. I play many different racing games on my Xbox One S. Its a fairly new system. When I insert the game I am playing the most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zachw93, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Zachw93
    Zachw93 Guest

Xbox One S Console

Okay,

So my issue is this. I play many different racing games on my Xbox One S. Its a fairly new system. When I insert the game I am playing the most of lately, I can be in the middle of playing, and all of a sudden the game stops, and the main screen comes up
    as if I was turning on the Xbox console for the first time. In other words the start up screen it goes to after I enter my passcode for my system. Does anyone else have this issue?

The game I am playing is Forza Horizon 3. I got the game off of eBay used. There are no deep marks on it at all. Its in almost like new condition. Ive cleaned the disc multiple times as well and it still happens. I also have noticed that sometimes when the
    game loads, the picture glitches. But, then again on Forza Horizon 4, it does that as well, but I have never had the console shut off the game and go tot he main screen before.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions or anything solution??

:)

Zachw93, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Bluray image off centre

Hey there lechine1,

We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S

Let us know!
  3. RitualTrain069 Win User
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

bind button xbox One S

Hi Chief,

Thanks for your post, the bind button is under the Xbox button on the console. It's to the left of the IR blaster and receiver, on the black base of the Xbox One S console. For more information on the Xbox One S console, check out:

Get to know your Xbox One S console

I hope this helps, thanks again!!!
  5. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox One S not detecting my TV properly

Hey all -

Thanks for posting. The first step I would recommend is double
    checking your TV's 4K and HDR capabilities
    on your Xbox One S console. If, according to that guide, your TV and console should be compatible but you are experiencing issues, please take a look at the

troubleshooting guide
    regarding 4K and HDR on Xbox One S consoles. Additional technical specifications can be found

here

Keep us posted. :)
Thema:

Xbox One S Console

1. Xbox One S Console - Similar Threads - Console

2. Black screen on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on Xbox one console: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-black-screen-after-reset/d8a7dd05-49ba-440d-ab78-228bb0112303 The listed above url is basically stating my problems and I have done...
  3. 360 console, 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 console, 360 games with gold.: so i just downloaded one of the free 360 games with gold. A message popped up and said to insert a 360 hard drive? Um, this is a 360? Im not sure what is going on. I can play games on disk on...
  4. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  5. How do i share a screenshot on xbox console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i share a screenshot on xbox console companion: I took a screenshot on a game, and I went to console companion to share it. I pressed upload, and at 97% complete the app closed without uploading the screenshot. How would I prevent this?...
  6. Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App: So today I went to try and download Grounded from my Game Pass app on ios and when choosing which Active Console to download to, I saw a new one named, "Cobra" that I've never recognized before. I...
  7. Is the console insider beta safe?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the console insider beta safe?: I've heard of a few issues where it gets stuck at the updating screen and countless others, so I just want to know of any potential issues or bugs that could potentially break my console, and I...
  8. Xbox Console Companion Not Using My Microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Using My Microphone: So, I just built my new PC and I've had it running perfectly for about a week. I realized that I haven't checked up on my friends for a while, so I load up the app and join a party and nobody can...
  9. Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC: Hi, whenever I attempt to stream my console to my PC, the stream turns all green. How do I fix this? 8330a326-b34d-4fa7-8ad1-a8ef809d8aa4
  10. Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?: Hi, I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the HDMI cables, checked settings on Xbox and the...