Xbox one s constantly crashing

Discus and support Xbox one s constantly crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons xbox is constantly crashing when playing fortnite. He can get maybe one game in then it starts crashing and can never get back in for the rest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaddogMason2321, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox one s constantly crashing

My sons xbox is constantly crashing when playing fortnite. He can get maybe one game in then it starts crashing and can never get back in for the rest of the day. Loads up crashes back to the home screen. Also his mic never works either and there is a
    microphone symbol crossed out at the top. Its infuriating, only 3 months old and he can barely use it

:)

MaddogMason2321, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Ive tried everything. Clearing cache, power cycle, hard power cycle, uninstalling the game. Nothing works. Tried all the headset tips as well and nothing
    If you have tried Setting up a headset adapter which bypasses the 3.5mm
    socket, and also Update your controller firmware to a newer update released recently
    via the uSB method and it still doesn't work, I'd see about getting the console serviced or replaced under warranty.
  4. MaddogMason2321 Win User

Ive tried everything. Clearing cache, power cycle, hard power cycle, uninstalling the game. Nothing works. Tried all the headset tips as well and nothing
  5. MaddogMason2321 Win User

So did i just get a dud here? Am i going to have to send this in do you think?
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there MaddogMason2321

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do if none of the steps previously posted have yet to work. If the console still crashes, I suggest trying a soft factory reset. It's a reset to factory defaults that does not uninstall any of
    your games/apps and is a great troubleshooting step for a variety of issues including crashes. Once you have made sure that your network is set up appropriately and that you know all the sign in information for your gamertags (as they will need to be redownloaded),
    follow the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option denoted reset
    and keep my games & apps.

As for the mic not being recognized, I also recommend trying out an adapter.

If neither of those steps help positively affect the situation, your console might indeed be in need of service. When you get the chance, give them a shot and let us know how they worked out.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Xbox one s constantly crashing - Similar Threads - constantly crashing

2. Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash: Hey do any of you guys have the issue where Netflix and Hulu will constantly crash or not open. I've reinstalled the apps multiple times, and i have to hard reset a dozen times some times to get...
  3. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  4. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC Demo constantly crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Demo constantly crashing.: Forza Horizon 4 pc demo crashes every time i start the game, Every time i try to change the Resolution, it freezes and then crashes. The game also does not start in my monitors native resolution...
  6. Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly....HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly....HELP!: any answers as to why Forza horizon 4 crashes when I pause in game to check my map or change cars or do tunes...basically anything. I get to drive around for 2 mins and reload the game, getting a...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes Constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes Constantly: Hello! When I try to load a puzzle, the application forces itself closed before it can finish loading. I have reset the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, applied all windows updates to...
  9. Rainbow six siege crashing constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege crashing constantly: There has been a problem with rainbow for me it would not let me load in it would show me to press any button once I click any button it crashes and I heard that if you delete all your data it...
  10. Xbox One X constantly crashing after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly crashing after update: I am in preview alpha, today, turned on the Xbox, to have it completely shut itself off. Loaded it again, tried to load Skyrim, again...shut itself off. Tried to load the hub to post the error...