xbox one s constantly taking me to trouble shoot for factory reset.

Discus and support xbox one s constantly taking me to trouble shoot for factory reset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At least once a week my xbox one s fails to load passed the green background. it then takes me to a black troubleshooting screen where I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noahworrall, Jan 11, 2022.

1. noahworrall
    noahworrall Guest

At least once a week my xbox one s fails to load passed the green background. it then takes me to a black troubleshooting screen where I have tried reseting the xbox (which doesn't work) and every time my only solution to get it working again is to factory reset it and set up my accounts again. this isn't too much of an issue as I have a hard drive for my games and apps but it is quite annoying considering I paid for it brand new and i feel the issue is getting worse.

Does anybody know why it keeps needing a factory reset to load? - is it after an update or to do with the hard drive

And has anybody else had this issue or have any tips?

:)

noahworrall, Jan 11, 2022
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

It's really not normal if the console will ask you to do a factory reset from time to time to be honest. You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.

In case the issue still persist, I suggest to request for a service.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. noahworrall Win User

Hi Pam,

thank you for the reply I forgot to mention that I have already pretty much tried everything but I will try the offline file update again and also put in a support request.

kind regards.
  4. alanlazo Win User

xbox offline update

i tried both factory reset and it still taking me back to the trouble shoot screen

i did hard reset, turn off console and unpluged cable and nothing works
  5. Connor Engel Win User

Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox

5 hours in and still no working console. I dont know the problem it takes me back to the same trouble shooting screen when I try and factory reset it's frustrating. I cant even get to the green loading screen anymore I boot up my xbox and it takes me straight
    to that troubleshooting screen
  6. RockSoldier7 Win User

Cant control my dashboard.

I have this exact problem with my Xbox One as well. I just did the manual offline update and it did not work for me. what would happen if i hit the factory reset button in the trouble shoot menu? what would I lose?
Thema:

1. xbox one s constantly taking me to trouble shoot for factory reset. - Similar Threads - constantly taking trouble

2. 4 systems, 7 controllers, Three headsets ALL are DISCONNECTING CONSTANTLY anyone know any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 systems, 7 controllers, Three headsets ALL are DISCONNECTING CONSTANTLY anyone know any...: this is a huge issue plaguing my friends and I. between 4 different systems, every controller that's not a base wired controller, and the few Bluetooth headsets we have constantly disconnect....
  3. I constantly have problems playing gamepass games on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I constantly have problems playing gamepass games on my pc: I am constantly having problems with gamepass on my laptop it's a MSI and none of the games I have played can get to the resolution of my laptops max, but the problem is launching the games which...
  4. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller . The problem begins when...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller *update this even happens...
  6. Consistent and constant high ping spikes with wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Consistent and constant high ping spikes with wi-fi: Hello, I've been experiencing short duration (about 2 seconds) high ping spikes (+300 ms) every 15 seconds or so in my PC, which makes it impossible to play games or do any other task that...
  7. Constant clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant clicking noise: Brand new Series X console has a constant, irritating clicking noise. What can be done? bd0548f1-245d-44dd-b7ca-94acc4f63675
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11: Running an elite V2 over BT to the most recent version of Win 11. I have connected the controller via USB and updated using the Xbox Accessories App. Every couple of minutes while playing a game I...
  9. I have to reconnect my Xbox Series X to the internet constantly when I turn it on. Is this...

in XboX Insiders
    I have to reconnect my Xbox Series X to the internet constantly when I turn it on. Is this...: I got my Series X for Christmas in 2020 and it's been having this issue for probably about 4-5 months. I've noticed that everytime I power cycle, unplug the power cable from the back of the...
  10. My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...

in XboX Insiders
    My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ralphy2142 [link] [comments]