Xbox One S contoller

Discus and support Xbox One S contoller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one s controller keep scrolling Left on the dashboard but i thing something wrong with rb but its not jammed or stuck at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WearyJoey557542, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Xbox One S contoller

My Xbox one s controller keep scrolling Left on the dashboard but i thing something wrong with rb but its not jammed or stuck at all

:)

WearyJoey557542, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Bogi x3 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  3. Bailout Baino Win User

Xbox One S contoller

My Xbox one s controller keep scrolling Left on the dashboard but i thing something wrong with rb but its not jammed or stuck at all
    hi there. depending on how old the controller is, it may still be under warranty and may be worth speaking xbox support repair services. the issue could have been caused by general ware and tear as on today's world technology doesn't last forever unfortunately.

you can contact xbox repair services by going
    here.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox One S contoller

I have the feeling that you might have stick drift this is a common fault with one s controllers best chance if it's still under warrenty to contactsupport or if the warrenty has ended to buy a new controller

http://devicesupport.microsoft.com/
  5. Ackis Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think
    most of them have
    And for anyone stumbling across this in the future, I believe iPads are a whole other story.
  6. danbarnett2 Win User

xbox one contoller

hi yeh done all this and checked everything, xbox works fine just controller not working, think it might of had it
Thema:

Xbox One S contoller

1. Xbox One S contoller - Similar Threads - contoller

2. Elite Contoller>Laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Contoller>Laptop?: Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ? Danke im vorraus :D ------ [Mod...
  3. Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support: Will the xbox adaptive controller support a 2.0 usb mouse? ebda7bc1-905a-4687-be7f-abf794530950
  4. Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix: Why isnt there a fix for the adapters that emulate a contoller when in reality the user is using a mouse and keyboard. This isnt an issue that game developers can fix because of the constant cat...
  5. Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly: Ok so I have had an Xbox One X since release, was also the Project Scorpio version and I am having issues with the contoller that came with it. Until recently I had never used it before because I...
  6. My design lab contoller does not function properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My design lab contoller does not function properly: I have a design lab controller [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. When I first received it, the "B" button was a little sticky, but it wasn't enough of a problem for me to worry about. Now, the...
  7. Contole parental Xbox live [Translation - Control parental Xbox live]

in XBoX on Windows
    Contole parental Xbox live [Translation - Control parental Xbox live]: Bonjour. Récemment je me suis acheté Forza Horizon 4 sur PC. Maintenant je suis niveau 59 mais je n'est toujours pas accès a la salle des ventes ni aux nouvelles créations. Quand j'essaye...
  8. xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one contoller: hi just have problem with xbox one black wireless controller, as its suddenly stopped powering on,no updates or anything.i use a plug and play charger thought it might be that, tried using it...
  9. xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one contoller: I just bought a brand new xbox one wireless controller and the microphone will not pick up. I bought a brand new headset and it still will not work. 68cdf7b6-a296-4dd9-a9df-c16fa4c63efd
  10. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...