xbox one s controller audio jack

Discus and support xbox one s controller audio jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my audio jack isnt working anymore since two days now. Tried every sollution but its not working at all. Its still in his warranty and not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThreeCannon7507, Sep 24, 2019.

1. xbox one s controller audio jack

Hello, my audio jack isnt working anymore since two days now. Tried every sollution but its not working at all.

Its still in his warranty and not even a year old, kinda strange it is failing allready.

PLease let me know what to do, thank u!

:)

ThreeCannon7507, Sep 24, 2019
  2. DrSadisticPhD Win User

My Xbox One X controller isn't working on Windows 7 (wired)

Every controller since my first (1 with audio jack, one XBO S, one XBO X) hasn't worked, so it's not the controllers themselves.
  3. Olpus83 Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

Same here, the same problem even with full charge. I tried with stylus batteries and also with the play&charge kit, using the Xbox One X black controller included with the console and also an Xbox One S controller (the white one with Bluetooth and audio
    jack).
  4. supjj Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

Same issue for me after Windows Anniversary Update.

I have found this only happens with the newer Xbox One controllers with the 3.5mm audio jack (both regular 3.5mm standard edition and the brand new white S version)

Playing Divinity - Original Sin Enhanced Edition had major issues with triggers as well as double inputs as everyone in this thread has talked about.

I hooked up my old Xbox One controllers without the 3.5mm audio jack and all was fine again.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

My headset cuts out and only works with one controller

Hey Joe,

When it comes to headset troubleshooting there are a number of things to try to narrow down the issue to the headset or the controller. Does your headset connecting using an audio jack or through a headset adapter?

With the introduction of the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the Xbox controllers, you are able to virtually connect mostly any headset but some may not be compatible due to the

audio jack standards

If the headset cuts out periodically then it may be due to the audio jack not being the right standard or the audio jack port in the controller is not functioning properly.

To troubleshoot your Xbox I recommend to
    power cycle
    the unit.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One S controllers have a 90 Day Warranty period.
Thema:

1. xbox one s controller audio jack - Similar Threads - controller audio jack

2. Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no audio output via output jack on controller: I have four controllers and none of them work with three different headsets. All three headsets work perfectly when plugged into anything other than the controller. All three headset have worked...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Headphone Jack Audio Quality

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Elite Controller Headphone Jack Audio Quality: Hello there! I was wondering if the Elite controller had some sort of an improvement over the standard Xbox One controller headphone jack as in audio quality, if basically the sound was any...
  4. Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!: To clarify first, THE HEADPHONE JACK ON THE CONTROLLER IS WORKING. I tested it on my PC and it worked fine. However, connected to my Xbox One I receive nothing from it. I have tried a chatpad,...
  5. Faulty xbox one controller - audio jack not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty xbox one controller - audio jack not working.: I have a faulty xbox one controller but the repair centre say it is out of warranty. I only bought it end of september 2018. I cannot chat to anyone for some reason?...
  6. The audio jack on my standard control failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    The audio jack on my standard control failed: Hello After a few months I got my xbox s console, it was working well with no issues. Then the audio jack from the control just stop working, now I cannot hear nor speak trhough the headset I...
  7. Xbox one controller lost audio (via 3,5 mm jack via bluetooth) after firmware update on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller lost audio (via 3,5 mm jack via bluetooth) after firmware update on ...: So i was using the new Xbox one controller with my Windows 10. I used bluetooth to connect to the PC and used the same connection for audio via 3,5 mm jack. It was working fine. Then I saw a post...
  8. Xbox One Controller + Windows 10: Audio jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller + Windows 10: Audio jack stopped working: Hello everyone. From one day to the next the audio jack of my Xbox One controller (model 1697) stopped working. I tested it on 4 different Windows 10 machines, two with the anniversary update and...
  9. Controller audio jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller audio jack: Hi, on my xbox one controller my mic suddenly stopped working for no reason! I tried plugging in some different microphones and it wouldn't work. Without anything plugged into the controller the...
  10. xbox One Controller BUG ( Audio Cutting 3.5m Jack )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One Controller BUG ( Audio Cutting 3.5m Jack ): I tried 2 different XB1 Controller and 2 Types of different 3.5m Jack, One Steelseries 7H and the other samsung normal Earphone. Audio wont stop cutting During youtube or games when im just 5...