Xbox one s controller conecting to pc

Discus and support Xbox one s controller conecting to pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i need help, I have a xbox one s controller and when i plug it via usb cable to pc it just doesnt work, it vibrates and when i push the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Bond3, Jul 5, 2022.

1. James Bond3
    James Bond3 Guest

Hello i need help,

I have a xbox one s controller and when i plug it via usb cable to pc it just doesnt work, it vibrates and when i push the xbox button it just pulse for a minute and turns off also i cant see anywhere in setting the controller, anything helps

:)

James Bond3, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today James

Is this the controller that you have buddy?

Could you attach a picture of the one that you have in case is different?

Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user

[​IMG]
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Connecting Xbox 1s controller to PC

4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller conecting to pc - Similar Threads - controller conecting

2. Replacement Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller: Is there any way I can get a refund on a replacement controller? I just got mine and it has stick drift straight out of the box. Why did I get another elite series 2 controller with the same...
  3. PS4 controller conected to PC but not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller conected to PC but not working: When I plug in my PS4 controller to my PC to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate its charging but the controller does not give any input into the PC. I've tried the gamepad tester on my...
  4. Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...: My issue is that from 1 week past from now I cannot hear anyone in the xbox party voice chat and ingame, but when the headset is nlt connected to my controller on my tv I can hear the people...
  5. New red Controler is having problems conecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    New red Controler is having problems conecting: So i got a new red controler on black friday and now its droping connectoin and eating batterys only getting haveing to change them x2 per day now. No update avalible Does the same thing on all...
  6. Xbox one controller conection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller conection problem: Hello. I connected my wireless xbox one controller to my pc with usb and it doesn't work unless I put batteries in it. It doesnt work with just a cable. It works only if both are in batteries and...
  7. Controller cant conect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller cant conect: Hello, Since I've done an update, the problem is that my Xbox does not find the wireless controller anymore, just when I leave the cable connected, it works, why can this be?...
  8. Xbox one S controller bluetooth conectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S controller bluetooth conectivity: Hello,i just recived my xbox one s controller ( Product code TF5-00003).I got a little usb bluetooth from logilink with all driver updates.Ok uhm i put the usb bluetooth in pc i start the...
  9. Controller dont keep conection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller dont keep conection: I know there other similar posts... But microsoft is not giving us anything. My Xbox one controller disconect very frequently. Some people sugest that we need to use USB cable... well, it does not...
  10. Controller not conecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not conecting: Controller will connect. Just stopped. Tried to re-connect. Nothing............Help? 6eb30753-9ae6-4332-a41c-100d54e6ec6a