Xbox one s controller malfunction

Discus and support Xbox one s controller malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my controller not register me pressing my left stick. I can physically press it with no problem it’s just that the console won’t register it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLASTER��, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. Xbox one s controller malfunction

Why does my controller not register me pressing my left stick. I can physically press it with no problem it’s just that the console won’t register it. I even updated it but still won’t work.

:)

BLASTER��, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello my name's Jamie an Xbox gamer here to help you.

Please could you try the following steps.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds, at which point it will shut down.

2. Unplug the power supply from your console.

3. Wait for about 3 minutes.

4. Plug the power supply back into your console.

5. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox One console to turn it on.

Hope that helps
  4. Geth Win User

Help plz

5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One Controller malfunction

LoesungBaer50

Warranty on the controllers is only 90 days. If your controller is older than that it will probably be easier and less expensive to simply replace it. Good Luck!
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller malfunction - Similar Threads - controller malfunction

2. Updated the Xbox One Controller firmware on Delta. Now controller is malfunction and...

in XboX Insiders
    Updated the Xbox One Controller firmware on Delta. Now controller is malfunction and...: After opted in to Delta in Xbox One Insider, a controller update pop up. Updated my controller, and now it malfunctions all the time. Only stays connected to the console and pc no more than five...
  3. Xbox Series X controller joystick malfunction, how to repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller joystick malfunction, how to repair?: Hello, I was clicking the left stick on my Xbox Series X controller, and it seemed to "pop out" and now it's just floppy and the games and system do not accept any of its inputs. It doesn't go...
  4. Xbox controller malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller malfunction: I’ve had my all digital Xbox one S for a year and yesterday all three of my controllers, wireless and otherwise would not turn on and connect to the console, we changed the batteries, unplugged...
  5. controller hardware malfunction

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller hardware malfunction: my xbox elite controller series 2 RB button is double pressing and it doesnt account for when i press it it works sometimes but not always. also it just doesnt account for when in holding it down...
  6. Xbox series x/s controller malfunction.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x/s controller malfunction.: three days ago I bought a new Xbox Series s/x and I immediatly noticed that the upper button of the cross didn't work. I asked help with the virtual assistant but it keep sending me on the web...
  7. Controller Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Malfunction: Hi I purchased a Controller from walmart and the RB button is not working properly it doesnt always register when pressed. How do i go about making a claim for the warranty. I purchased it less...
  8. Elite controller series 1 malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 1 malfunction: I was playing and noticed my controller got the right trigger stuck and that nothing fixed it so I went to bed. Then the next day I decided to get back on and then the batteries wouldn't power it...
  9. Controller Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Malfunction: Hi, My like new Microsoft Xbox One controller was working fine until yesterday when all of a sudden it started skipping all over menus as if there’s a stuck button, but after checking to be sure...
  10. Controller malfunctioning out of the box????????

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller malfunctioning out of the box????????: I bought a brand new xbox one controller, went into F1 2019 only to discover that the trigger gives 100% input before I fully depressed the trigger, so I did a calibration test to discover the...