Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristanFleming1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am at a loss for words now. Last week i went to purchase a
    new one at my local walmart and again, stick drift on a BRAND NEW controller. Im an avid Rocket League player, a game that allows little to no error. And stick drift is the absolute worst possible malfunction the controller could be having while playing this
    game. Even after long consideration of buying the elite controller i have looked at numerous reviews of controller issues even with the Elite. I DO NOT want to switch to playstation due to poor manufacturing. My family and I have been Xbox Live Subscribers
    since basically the beginning of Xbox Live. But at this point i’m almost forced to. I cannot play the games i wish to play. Please give me answers.

:)

TristanFleming1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. R6 x Vigil Win User

i don't want switch either

they need fix controller next xbox
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Maybe you’re just incredibly rough with your controllers. My controllers last around 2-3 years before stick drift and I even have an OG One controller with no drift... if they falter within the 3 month warranty then I suggest claiming your warranty.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you tried to shop around for a better quality controller?
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with you controllers. But with the same issues with each controller, sounds like you have other issues with either your system or game play style especially since your brand new controller that you just purchased
    is doing the same thing. I have 4 controllers for over 4 years with no issues including my recently purchased controller from the design lab.

I would suggest troubleshooting your controller. Here is the link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

Happy Gaming!!
  6. BigMaggyT Win User

Hello there,

If it is possible to, you may want to change your dead zones. This option is game specific, and not all games give you this option. It may be worth looking into nonetheless.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new. - Similar Threads - Controller problems brand

2. Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...: Only been happening today. I’d I shut it down and the.ln go to power it on an hour or so later, controller unresponsive. The strange thing is that no action registered except for the xbox guide...
  3. Problems with parental control on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with parental control on PC: So recently I got the game pass and started playing Forza Horizon 4 and when I go to upgrades and tuning then click on Find New Tunes it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  4. Problem with a Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a Xbox One Controller: Hello, I've been using Microsoft products for several years now and I didn't have any particular problems until the day the controller of my Xbox One (included with the console when I bought it in...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  6. Controller Pairing Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Pairing Problem: The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated. submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls...
  7. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!: Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports...
  8. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  9. Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?: I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs almost $200. ae035936-411e-4428-85dd-58ba4371e984
  10. Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem: hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto call of duty the right analog stick was not...