Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristanFleming1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am at a loss for words now. Last week i went to purchase a
    new one at my local walmart and again, stick drift on a BRAND NEW controller. Im an avid Rocket League player, a game that allows little to no error. And stick drift is the absolute worst possible malfunction the controller could be having while playing this
    game. Even after long consideration of buying the elite controller i have looked at numerous reviews of controller issues even with the Elite. I DO NOT want to switch to playstation due to poor manufacturing. My family and I have been Xbox Live Subscribers
    since basically the beginning of Xbox Live. But at this point i’m almost forced to. I cannot play the games i wish to play. Please give me answers.

:)

TristanFleming1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. R6 x Vigil Win User

i don't want switch either

they need fix controller next xbox
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Maybe you’re just incredibly rough with your controllers. My controllers last around 2-3 years before stick drift and I even have an OG One controller with no drift... if they falter within the 3 month warranty then I suggest claiming your warranty.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you tried to shop around for a better quality controller?
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with you controllers. But with the same issues with each controller, sounds like you have other issues with either your system or game play style especially since your brand new controller that you just purchased
    is doing the same thing. I have 4 controllers for over 4 years with no issues including my recently purchased controller from the design lab.

I would suggest troubleshooting your controller. Here is the link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

Happy Gaming!!
  6. BigMaggyT Win User

Hello there,

If it is possible to, you may want to change your dead zones. This option is game specific, and not all games give you this option. It may be worth looking into nonetheless.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new. - Similar Threads - Controller problems brand

2. Elite series 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller problems: Hello, for 2 months I have been having problems with the button Y it remains stuck, and I requested to send it to technical service, but 2 days have passed and I have no response from UPS, I need...
  3. Wireless Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Problem: My xbox has a wireless controller problem, if i put the controller very very close to the xbox it will work however it does not work in a playable range. I was thinking of maybe buying a microsoft...
  4. Xbox one controler probleme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controler probleme: Hello. I have an xbox one fat and 2 controlers one wirlesse but i am using it with usb cable and the other is wired. Both of them start to turn off randomly when i am playing today. I think the...
  5. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: Just in case: My controller is a PowerA. So, my left joystick is being weird everytime I move it left or right it acts like its the right joystick and moves my game camera but it also moves me...
  6. Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller: Hello, I've bought a new wired controller (Spectra PowerA) and I've got sound problems in games since I'm using it. Sound is super silent and alot of noise just gets canceled midway or...
  7. Xbox 360 wired controller causing problems with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller causing problems with drivers: I've searched all over the internet and nothing helped me. Everytime I play games with my xbox 360 controller, the controller drivers get damaged after unplugging the controller... When I go to...
  8. I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~: It drifts to the right without touching the right thumbstick.. It's litterally out of the box brand new first time I used it it's panning to the right.. Please tell me how this happens? IT'S...
  9. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  10. Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem: hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto call of duty the right analog stick was not...