Xbox one S controller reparation

Discus and support Xbox one S controller reparation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I repair Xbox one S controller at home, but i am having trouble finding replacement pieces for the elecronics inside the controller. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Str8Dragon, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Str8Dragon
    Str8Dragon Guest

Hi, I repair Xbox one S controller at home, but i am having trouble finding replacement pieces for the elecronics inside the controller. Is there anywhere i can get those?

:)

Str8Dragon, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since self-repair is a violation of the terms of service, this cannot be discussed on the forums.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

Xbox Support might be able to setup an exchange for the Elite controller.

Reach out to them and see what they might be able to do.

Officially, there are no repairs on the controllers. So if you were to send in your controller to another place it would void the warranty.

But if Xbox Support is unable to help, then I'd explore other options.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

I've hear it cost $100 to get it repaired. For about $50 more you get a new one with a 90 day warranty. There is a company that gets original elite controllers and customizes them and you can get an extended warranty too.. Search for custom xbox one controllers
    and you find them
  5. Panno92 Win User

Elite 2 L3 button broken

Hi,if you directly bought the controller from microsof and you are still under warranty you should directly ask for a reparation from the microsoft website, after you have registered the controller in your account you can directly manage it and start the
    reparation process here https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  6. ravary212 Win User

Controller Issues

Well if your controller is still on garanty, send it to microsoft, if not you should sent it to a 3party consols reparing place
Thema:

1. Xbox one S controller reparation - Similar Threads - controller reparation

2. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console: I recently bought the great white shark cash card, and the next thing i know when i open the game it loads up but the controller doesn't work, so basically all my money i spent is gone, as i...
  3. Xbox remote control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox remote control: I'm looking far a way to control my Xbox remotely. The current Xbox app is strictly for games. I have my sound system controlled via Xbox and would like to be in another room and start media...
  4. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have gone through tens of controllers and my latest was less than a year old . I don't play everyday and when i do it's just a couple of hours at a time, the left analog stick always cracks and...
  5. Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller: My husbands husbands elite controllers left stick stopped working in the middle of playing. When he took off the the removable cover it started working again but when he put the cover on it...
  6. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: My series 1 elite controller's audio adapter port broke when i unplugged the aadapter today, i did not twist or bend the adapter in any way, and i just need to try and figure out how to schedule a...
  7. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: SHULD I wait till the next xbox controller or should I get it now dfd8b33f-d4c2-46e1-92af-1b738348084a
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...
  9. Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparation of a xbox one elite controller: My Elite controller needs to be repaired and I´m wondering how expensive it will be or is it more worth to buy a new one? 07a4c962-0e2b-443e-9fdb-4b9d18069fec
  10. Repare controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repare controller: Hi, On on of our controller the RB button is not working properly anymore. Does Microsoft have any service shops in Haarlem, The Netherlands where we can bring our controller for reparation?...