Xbox one S controller reparation

Discus and support Xbox one S controller reparation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I repair Xbox one S controller at home, but i am having trouble finding replacement pieces for the elecronics inside the controller. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Str8Dragon, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Str8Dragon
    Str8Dragon Guest

Hi, I repair Xbox one S controller at home, but i am having trouble finding replacement pieces for the elecronics inside the controller. Is there anywhere i can get those?

:)

Str8Dragon, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since self-repair is a violation of the terms of service, this cannot be discussed on the forums.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

Xbox Support might be able to setup an exchange for the Elite controller.

Reach out to them and see what they might be able to do.

Officially, there are no repairs on the controllers. So if you were to send in your controller to another place it would void the warranty.

But if Xbox Support is unable to help, then I'd explore other options.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

I've hear it cost $100 to get it repaired. For about $50 more you get a new one with a 90 day warranty. There is a company that gets original elite controllers and customizes them and you can get an extended warranty too.. Search for custom xbox one controllers
    and you find them
  5. ravary212 Win User

Controller Issues

Well if your controller is still on garanty, send it to microsoft, if not you should sent it to a 3party consols reparing place
  6. JamesDGreen Win User

My XBox turns on, but the rf receiver lights don't turn on.

Have you tried the button in the USB port cover? Try that and press the Middle Xbox circle on your controller. If not your LED light could be out. If not call technical support you might need it repared.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S controller reparation - Similar Threads - controller reparation

2. XBox Live Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Parental Controls: My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can...
  3. Help with controller response issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with controller response issues: I am very frustrated and not sure what to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here's what's going on, on my original Xbox One, I kept having issues where the console would think the...
  4. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  5. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  6. Xbox headset controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset controller issue: Hi all I have an Xbox One console and have just bought a headset and mic. I have followed the set up instructions but under Settings - Devices & Accessories, the Volume option is greyed out so...
  7. Elite controller and Bose

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller and Bose: Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it...
  8. XBox One controller bricked while update on W10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller bricked while update on W10: [img] I tried to update the firmware on my XBox controller using the XBox Accessories app on my PC. The update stopped in 0% and now I can't turn on. I was using new batteries and never had...
  9. Reparation of a xbox one elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparation of a xbox one elite controller: My Elite controller needs to be repaired and I´m wondering how expensive it will be or is it more worth to buy a new one? 07a4c962-0e2b-443e-9fdb-4b9d18069fec
  10. Repare controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repare controller: Hi, On on of our controller the RB button is not working properly anymore. Does Microsoft have any service shops in Haarlem, The Netherlands where we can bring our controller for reparation?...