Xbox One S Controller Replacement

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Replacement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On UPS it says that Microsoft Return Center has received my device, While I haven't received any emails from Microsoft saying they have received it and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Barnabooooo, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One S Controller Replacement

On UPS it says that Microsoft Return Center has received my device, While I haven't received any emails from Microsoft saying they have received it and also on my account where it shows all the details it hasn't said it has arrived. It said it had arrived at 9:15 AM, It's now 11PM and I have heard nothing, Do I have to wait like a day for them to start reviewing it because at this point I feel like it has been stolen or lost.

submitted by /u/Barnabooooo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Barnabooooo, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette sous garantie [Edit - Translation] - Joystick under warranty

3. XBF Chris J Win User

The View Button Does Not Work On My Xbox One S Controller.

Hello Legit7349,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that the view button is not functioning on your controller that came with your new Xbox One S Digital Edition console. You have a couple of options here. You can return the console with the controller
    to the retailer to get a replacement. I don't think they would just take the controller alone.

You could also go through the controllers warranty and get it replaced through the mail. This usually takes a week or two since you would have to ship your controller to us before we ship a new one back to you. Check out this link to set up a replacement: Request
    an Xbox controller replacement
  4. Shayul Ghul Win User

Xbox Elite Controller

While I figured I can find a replacement somewhere, as it is just the rubberized grip itself. Its not something I should be paying to replace after less than a year for a controller that cost almost the same as the Xbox One S.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can get my shipping label, need help

Lol,you are not going to get an xbox one x as a replacement for a xbox one s.

You'll either get the same console back or a replacement xbox one s which wont be a new console either.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

O controle do Xbox One S [Translate] The Xbox One S Controller

Hello Phelipe85,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. As the Ambassador had stated, in regards to the Xbox One S controller issue, all controller's/Accessories have a 90 day warranty, with the exception of some special edition controllers which have longer warranties.
    The standard white Xbox One S controller does have a 90 day warranty and under said warranty can be replaced through two options.

Option one would be to go to the Devices Website and create a replacement order for your controller and then send us your controller to get it replaced.
    Option two is to Contact Xbox Support and we will set up a replacement order for you and then you will also need to send in the controller to get replaced.
    Both options will take the same amount of time in regards to getting the controller to the service center and then sending you the replacement controller. it can take up to two to four weeks for the process to complete, it doesn't usually take that long it
    all depends on your distance from the Service Center.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Xbox One S Controller Replacement

1. Xbox One S Controller Replacement - Similar Threads - Controller Replacement

2. Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Replacement: Hi all, Mid June I decided to upgrade my elite controller to the elite series 2, the sales pitch of it being made much better that the first sold it to me straight away due to the rubber grips...
  3. Xbox One Controller issue - Need a replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller issue - Need a replacement: Hello, I have been facing issues with my Xbox One controller (which is still under warranty). I already made a replacement order in February, the new controller I received worked fine until...
  4. Controller replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement issue: I had a fault with one of my controllers and got that replaced but I have another fault with the second one as well. When I try to log that MS just cancel the call saying it's a duplicate. The two...
  5. Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller: I've searched high and low for replacement thumbsticks for the Combat Tech controller that have the correct shade of green, but cannot find anything. Hoping that this community can help....
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Parts: Hi, I know previously it was possible to create a service request to order parts for the Elite Controller, however this no longer seems to work. Are there any other ways to order replacement...
  7. Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller: Where can I get genuine Microsoft replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller? There are many on Amazon, but none are Microsoft products. Any advice? Gamer Parent!...
  8. Direct Link: Replacement for Xbox One Standard Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Link: Replacement for Xbox One Standard Controller: Hey Guys! Do you have a direct link for Xbox One standard controller replacement:? 1027ab8f-5868-4cfa-97c3-a63c9d9c19a4
  9. Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement: Got a new design lab controller, came with drift stick. Trying to send in a replacement order, but idk how. I kep getting the same link but where do I go to file it? Also, all I see are the xboxs...
  10. Replacement for elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacement for elite series 2 controller: I am having a few problems with the triggers which are no longer smooth and make alot of noise, the B button doesn't work and the hairpin slider keeps coming off. I would like a replacement but...