Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same? I've read both ways online. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019.

1. DavidZhvania
    DavidZhvania Guest

Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same?

I've read both ways online. Anyone know?

:)

DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  3. smileskybird Win User

360 Thumb Sticks on Xbox One Controller

The 360's is a little bit bigger than the one's on the Xbox 1. Also, I find the sticks on the Xbox 1 much more easier to move they have less resistance than the sticks on my wireless controller for my Xbox 360 slim console.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

B button on controller not working

Hello everyone :)

From MY experience with Xbox controllers, the Xbox 360 seems to be built much tougher than the Xbox One controllers (not Xbox One S controller).

At the moment, my Right Analog Stick is beginning to drift upwards on its own :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Sipuli91 Win User

who else? (Controler wise)

The only issue I have with the current PS3 controller is the loose sticks. But, then again, One will have looser sticks compared to 360's controller so who knows how similar it will be then. I'm adapted to both controller types and I've got equal amount
    of pros and cons for both. So no, not gonna miss the controller.
  6. Mr Rotch Win User

Xbox One wireless controller too lose of tension on thumb sticks?

Yeah, I was just actually googling that to see if there was a different controller to buy so they didn't feel so loose.

After going back and using a 360 controller, I found I was a lot more accurate and felt more in control than I do on the Xbox One. Will we ever get a controller that will be more like the Xbox 360's? (mainly stick-wise. I also prefer the 360's triggers too)
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? - Similar Threads - Controller Stick Tension

2. Elite controller left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick: Okay. So as far as I've researched everywhere i go on the internet no one else has had the same issue i have. I've owned an elite controller since they came out and it has been a reliable...
  3. Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position: My last 2 Elite controllers are getting right stick input at neutral position. It is most prevalent on PUBG. It also happens to a lesser degree with standard XBOX one controllers....
  4. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  5. Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down: So I was playing Fortnite for a couple of hours today when I decide to take a break. 3-4 hours go by and I hop on Fortnite again to play the new season, what I come to find is that my left stick...
  6. Xbox elite controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller stick drift: My xbox elite controller is having severe left stick drift. I have had this before with my previous controller which microsoft replaced. I was hoping to do the same thing again, but the virtual...
  7. Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down: I am having issues with my right analog stick, i play shooter games and its annoying - the character keeps looking down during a battle. Ive tried the “wizard”, but its not helpful....
  8. Xbox One Elite controller stick tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller stick tension: So been playing a few weeks now with the Elite controller and absolutely loving the under paddle buttons; my action efficiency's so much faster now. However I do feel a problem with the design...
  9. Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?: Im concerned about paying $150 for a customizable controller if I can only reasonably expect it to work correctly for 12 months. I don't abuse controllers, they are used frequently though. With...
  10. Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension: Today I was playing Disney Infinity 2.0 and all of a sudden the left stick went "limp". There is no tension like the right stick and it just flops around in a circle. Any ideas on how to fix this?...