Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same? I've read both ways online. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019.

1. DavidZhvania
    DavidZhvania Guest

Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same?

I've read both ways online. Anyone know?

:)

DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  3. smileskybird Win User

360 Thumb Sticks on Xbox One Controller

The 360's is a little bit bigger than the one's on the Xbox 1. Also, I find the sticks on the Xbox 1 much more easier to move they have less resistance than the sticks on my wireless controller for my Xbox 360 slim console.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

B button on controller not working

Hello everyone :)

From MY experience with Xbox controllers, the Xbox 360 seems to be built much tougher than the Xbox One controllers (not Xbox One S controller).

At the moment, my Right Analog Stick is beginning to drift upwards on its own :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Sipuli91 Win User

who else? (Controler wise)

The only issue I have with the current PS3 controller is the loose sticks. But, then again, One will have looser sticks compared to 360's controller so who knows how similar it will be then. I'm adapted to both controller types and I've got equal amount
    of pros and cons for both. So no, not gonna miss the controller.
  6. Mr Rotch Win User

Xbox One wireless controller too lose of tension on thumb sticks?

Yeah, I was just actually googling that to see if there was a different controller to buy so they didn't feel so loose.

After going back and using a 360 controller, I found I was a lot more accurate and felt more in control than I do on the Xbox One. Will we ever get a controller that will be more like the Xbox 360's? (mainly stick-wise. I also prefer the 360's triggers too)
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? - Similar Threads - Controller Stick Tension

2. Controller lazy stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lazy stick: I am currently on my 4th controller and this one is once again starting to suffer from lazy stick as did the others. I have had the xbox 360 for about 7 years and with significantly more game time...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone): My elite xbox controllers left stick keeps drifting up. It was doing fine not to long ago but now it just constantly drifting up? Is there any solution to fix besides buying a whole new...
  4. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  5. How to make controller not fall asleep OR disable thumb sticks while in co-pilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to make controller not fall asleep OR disable thumb sticks while in co-pilot: My situation is specific, I use a mic line from my computer into my controller. I want to game with a 2nd wireless controller. But to keep my mic controller on, it has to be touched every 15...
  6. Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller: Hi all, So recently I noticed a weird issue with the left analogue stick on my xbox one controller. Sometimes, on a game like overwatch, (where movement speed coresponds to how far the left stick...
  7. Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response: My Xbox 360 pad which is about 4 Month old has the above issue. It started within a few weeks of getting it but went away again. It came back around a month ago. I can get it to work if I push on...
  8. Xbox One Elite controller stick tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller stick tension: So been playing a few weeks now with the Elite controller and absolutely loving the under paddle buttons; my action efficiency's so much faster now. However I do feel a problem with the design...
  9. Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?: Im concerned about paying $150 for a customizable controller if I can only reasonably expect it to work correctly for 12 months. I don't abuse controllers, they are used frequently though. With...
  10. Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension: Today I was playing Disney Infinity 2.0 and all of a sudden the left stick went "limp". There is no tension like the right stick and it just flops around in a circle. Any ideas on how to fix this?...