Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same? I've read both ways online. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019.

1. DavidZhvania
    DavidZhvania Guest

Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same?

I've read both ways online. Anyone know?

:)

DavidZhvania, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension? - Similar Threads - Controller Stick Tension

2. Xbox controller analogue sticks keep going bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller analogue sticks keep going bad: Im now about to buy my 9th controller this generation. I could own an xbox one x and several more games for the money ive had to waste on controllers for my x1 and x1s. 81 days ago major nelson...
  3. Confirmation and controller stick drift.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confirmation and controller stick drift.: I am on my second controller with stick drift. I looked into the controller configuration settings. I used the tool that shows what you are pressing as you press it. The drift does not...
  4. Xbox Controller Left Trigger Sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Left Trigger Sticking: Really simple issue, but not sure if it's an easy fix. I recently ordered a Design Lab controller (so brand-new, custom-made just for me) and even though it hasn't even been a full two weeks, the...
  5. Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem: I have installed the controller drivers for the xbox one to my computer, and have connected my controller with a USB cable. Whenever i use the controller, it always have the left analog stick...
  6. Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?: So I use my Xbox controller for a lot of games that I play on my PC. The controller in connected to a xbox usb stick. Now I want to buy a headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) but it requires a...
  7. Xbox Controller Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Stick Drift: This has become a major problem with me throughout my years as an xbox player, starting in 2009 and the issue still is not fixed to this day. My design labs controller bought earlier this year...
  8. Xbox One Elite controller stick tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller stick tension: So been playing a few weeks now with the Elite controller and absolutely loving the under paddle buttons; my action efficiency's so much faster now. However I do feel a problem with the design...
  9. Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?: Im concerned about paying $150 for a customizable controller if I can only reasonably expect it to work correctly for 12 months. I don't abuse controllers, they are used frequently though. With...
  10. Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller, Left Stick, No Tension: Today I was playing Disney Infinity 2.0 and all of a sudden the left stick went "limp". There is no tension like the right stick and it just flops around in a circle. Any ideas on how to fix this?...