Xbox one s controller тарахтит

Discus and support Xbox one s controller тарахтит in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад? При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SenseiOS
    SenseiOS Guest

У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад?
    При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?
    При том когда берусь рукой за левую сторону и тарахтения нету, это значит, что чуть чуть если прижать руку правую сторону, то дефект исчезает.
    Я не понимаю в чем дело! еально вот! Это брак или что это вообще?
    Моторчик из паза выпадает может быть?

[Translation]

I have one started to drag the left vibration motor lower if you shake the right side of the controller? When I never fell!!! Is it a marriage? When I take a hand at the left side and no
    drag, it means that a little bit if you press the hand of the right side, the defect disappears. I don't know what this is about! Really here! Is it a marriage or what is it anyway? The motor from the grooves falls off maybe?

:)

SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller тарахтит - Similar Threads - controller тарахтит

2. Xbox Design Lab - Controller falsche Farbe [Xbox Design Lab - controller wrong color]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab - Controller falsche Farbe [Xbox Design Lab - controller wrong color]: Hallo, ich habe mir über das Design Lab einen Controller zusammengestellt. Hierfür habe ich die Farbe"hellgelb" für das Gehäuse ausgewählt. Leider entspricht der Farbton, der geliefert wurde,...
  3. Headset / Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset / Controller issues: Hi All, Please assist as this is driving myself and kids crazy. We have bought recently an Xbox One S. The Controllers was working fine with the headsets and the family was happy. Then it started...
  4. Xbox 360 Controller Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Adapter for Windows: I've been using the wireless adapter for Windows with a 360 controller on my PC for awhile now, but it seems to have died. Yesterday I unplugged it to clean my PC and this morning when I plugged...
  5. Problems with the controller in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with the controller in Forza Horizon 4: Sono un riproduttore di Forza Horizon 4 che ho acquistato di recente, dal momento che il mio controller Xbox 360 su cui ero solito giocare su PC era rotto, ho deciso di acquistare un generico, ma...
  6. Wireless controller Joystick broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller Joystick broken: I can not get a "Service Order" for the form I completed for my broken Xbox One controller. Namely, it is a red controller that I buy a Micromania (French commercial), the problem being the left...
  7. So I'm going to send my controller back to MC

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm going to send my controller back to MC: Through USPS microsoft told me to put my return adress and order number both inside and outside the box alright I got that but what's the order number exactly for and will usps ask why it's there...
  8. Xbox One Controller Battery Status on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Battery Status on PC?: Hello, I would like to know how can I see my XB1 Bluetooth controller Battery status, on Windows 10. Until a few months ago, you could see it in Xbox Accessories app > Device Info, now it's not...
  9. Xbox One Controller stopped connecting to my Notebook Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller stopped connecting to my Notebook Bluetooth: Hello. So I bought an Xbox One Controller recently and have been playing with it on my Notebook since, using the Bluetooth. It was working perfectly. Yesterday, it suddenly stopped syncing. When...
  10. controller on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller on xbox one x: Since buying an Xbox x, controller starts moving character without joystick movement. I have tried 5 different controllers, 3 new with the same results. updated firmware on controllers and s till...