Xbox one s controller тарахтит

Discus and support Xbox one s controller тарахтит in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад? При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SenseiOS
    SenseiOS Guest

У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад?
    При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?
    При том когда берусь рукой за левую сторону и тарахтения нету, это значит, что чуть чуть если прижать руку правую сторону, то дефект исчезает.
    Я не понимаю в чем дело! еально вот! Это брак или что это вообще?
    Моторчик из паза выпадает может быть?

[Translation]

I have one started to drag the left vibration motor lower if you shake the right side of the controller? When I never fell!!! Is it a marriage? When I take a hand at the left side and no
    drag, it means that a little bit if you press the hand of the right side, the defect disappears. I don't know what this is about! Really here! Is it a marriage or what is it anyway? The motor from the grooves falls off maybe?

:)

SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Sensei

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with your Xbox One S controller. In this case you might simply need to have the controller serviced (if within warranty.) You can always take a look at the

Device Support
    page to see if your controller falls under the warranty period.

I hope this helps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S controller on the Xbox One?

Yes, absolutely.

In case there's confusion, the Bluetooth part in the controller is only for connecting it to a Windows PC. Bluetooth is not used on the Xbox One S, as the console does not actually have a Bluetooth chip.

The Xbox One S controller still connects to the console with the same wireless protocol as any standard Xbox One controller.

It even works vice versa! You can also connect a regular Xbox One controller to an Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller тарахтит - Similar Threads - controller тарахтит

2. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada: It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask...
  3. Xbox ebeveyn kontrolü [Translation-Xbox parental control]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ebeveyn kontrolü [Translation-Xbox parental control]: Xbox hesabıma çocuk hesabı diyor ve gears of war oynamıyor ebeveyn hesabi ekleyin diyor.Eklemeye gittiğimde her şeyi yazıyorum en sonda hata oluştu diyor ve sonra deneyin diyor ve ebeveyn olarak...
  4. Controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers: Xbox controller don't turn off itself after 15 minutes when you are not using it. -Since last ASA. submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  6. xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  8. Elie controller series 2 canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elie controller series 2 canada: I cant find any info on xbox elite controller available in canada please can someone help i really want to pre-order this but cant find any Canadian sites to pre-order....
  9. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: I have been struggling with this the last couple weeks, my controller randomly disconnects and then will not sync back with my xbox. (Fresh batteries, updated, and even tried the usb cord trick....
  10. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...