Xbox one s controller тарахтит

Discus and support Xbox one s controller тарахтит in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад? При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SenseiOS
    SenseiOS Guest

У меня у одного начал тарахтеть левый вибромотор нижний если потрясти за правую сторону геймпад?
    При том, что он у меня не разу не падал !!! Это брак?
    При том когда берусь рукой за левую сторону и тарахтения нету, это значит, что чуть чуть если прижать руку правую сторону, то дефект исчезает.
    Я не понимаю в чем дело! еально вот! Это брак или что это вообще?
    Моторчик из паза выпадает может быть?

[Translation]

I have one started to drag the left vibration motor lower if you shake the right side of the controller? When I never fell!!! Is it a marriage? When I take a hand at the left side and no
    drag, it means that a little bit if you press the hand of the right side, the defect disappears. I don't know what this is about! Really here! Is it a marriage or what is it anyway? The motor from the grooves falls off maybe?

:)

SenseiOS, Dec 10, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Sensei

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with your Xbox One S controller. In this case you might simply need to have the controller serviced (if within warranty.) You can always take a look at the

Device Support
    page to see if your controller falls under the warranty period.

I hope this helps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S controller on the Xbox One?

Yes, absolutely.

In case there's confusion, the Bluetooth part in the controller is only for connecting it to a Windows PC. Bluetooth is not used on the Xbox One S, as the console does not actually have a Bluetooth chip.

The Xbox One S controller still connects to the console with the same wireless protocol as any standard Xbox One controller.

It even works vice versa! You can also connect a regular Xbox One controller to an Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller тарахтит - Similar Threads - controller тарахтит

2. Xbox One controller synchronization issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller synchronization issue: The Xbox one controller does not synchronize. If I press the sync button it does not start flashing faster, and if I connect it with the cable, when I unplug it does not stay connected to the...
  3. REDEFINIR SENHA CONTROLE DOS PAIS [Translation - RESET PASSWORD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    REDEFINIR SENHA CONTROLE DOS PAIS [Translation - RESET PASSWORD]: BOA TARDE, COMPREI UM XBOX 360 USADO E JÁ VEIO COM SENHA DE CONTROLE DOS PAIS EU PRECISO DE AJUDA PARA REDEFINIR A SENHA, POIS NÃO ENCONTREI A OPÇÃO NO SITE. OBRIGADO. -------- [Mod...
  4. wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controllers: Will my wireless controllers purchased with my x box 360 now work ok on my soon to be delivered x box 1 which has no controllers included. 4135d4e6-a9d6-4964-8fc3-624ee836d6a9
  5. Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads freezing randomly, Queue clearing, controller randomly looses signal, sluggish...: So lets start my first problem when i got my xbox one, the controller didn't have a headphone jack so i had purchased a kinect. About 4 months later it started to act up it was randomly turning...
  6. Meu controle parou de funcionar. [Translation - My control has stopped working.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu controle parou de funcionar. [Translation - My control has stopped working.]: Olá meu xbox one s estava funcionando perfeitamente. Ocorre que nos últimos dias o controle nao sincroniza mais. Ja fiz o procedimento de reset, nao há atualização pendente e ja testei em outros...
  7. XBox One Controller won't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller won't connect to PC: So I just bought a brand new XBox One controller. From how it looks I can tell it has Bluetooth built-in but I DON'T want to use BT I am using a USB charging cable. Enough radiation already lol....
  8. XBOX One S control with issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S control with issue: Hello everyone, Since yesterday my control has a static like noise when I plug in my headset (a HyperX Cloud Stinger). Both control, headset and console have 6 or 7 days of use (recently bought)....
  9. Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter une manette Xbox One PDP filaire (la "verte intense") et lorsque je la branche sur mon Macbook Pro (qui fait Windows 10 également), rien ne se passe. La manette ne...
  10. X BOX CONTROL ASSISTANCE

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX CONTROL ASSISTANCE: HELLO, MY NAME ADRIANO I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECENT PURCHASED AN X BOX ONE S, IN EXCELLENT CONSOLE, BUT FOR SOME TIME NOW, MY CONTROL IS SHOWING ON THE ''RB'' BUTTON, I WOULD LIKE TO...