Xbox one s controller trigger squeak

Discus and support Xbox one s controller trigger squeak in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my xbox one s controller for two months now and i have noticed that my right trigger is squeeky, and with long gaming sessions it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NaturalMammal, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Xbox one s controller trigger squeak

I have had my xbox one s controller for two months now and i have noticed that my right trigger is squeeky, and with long gaming sessions it gets really anoying. What do i do? Is it just wearing in?

:)

NaturalMammal, Feb 15, 2020
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

My left trigger started squeaking during one of my gaming sessions and you are not kidding about it being annoying... I ended up taking controller apart and repositioning spring that is under trigger. Squeaking stopped after that and has not returned.
  3. Seriously Scott Win User

Xbox One Controller Triggers Squeaking?

Haha, I'm assuming it's the metal spring causing the squeaking and not the plastic?

Annoyingly I just grabbed my Titanfall controller to squeak the trigger... And it's not squeaking, welcome back to the family again old friend! ;)
  4. WoodsyTripod121 Win User

Xbox one s controller triggers squeaking

I tried the hot breath trick didnt work.Can the oil be olive oil or canola oil specifically?
  5. BicolorZulumwxqQ Win User

Generally any liquid is bad for electronics, so I couldn't recommend this idea as a fix. Depending on the Controllers age you may be able to get a replacement?
  6. lilbak82 Win User

I usually use rubbing alcohol and qtips and works wonders for me. Never had any issue with my controllers.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s controller trigger squeak - Similar Threads - controller trigger squeak

2. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  3. Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off Again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off Again!!: The same issues still exist with my second replacement now,the rear trigger lock sleeves have just come off and keep coming off when put back on..Surely it is time for these pads to be recalled...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  5. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.: I am having squeaking issues with my new Elite controller 2. The right trigger, which is used the most, squeaks when pushing it when it is set on the lowest setting. If I put it on the middle or...
  7. Xbox one s controller triggers squeaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller triggers squeaking: My xbox one s controller left trigger is squeaking the right does a little too.I found that with a qtip and olive oil i can stop it is this good or will it damage the controller?Also is it bad if...
  8. Xbox One Controller Triggers Squeaking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Triggers Squeaking?: I purchased my Xbox One in October of 2014. The controller that came with the xbox has begun squeaking terribly when pulling triggers. Both the left and right trigger are now beyond obnoxious to...
  9. Brand New Controller, Right trigger squeaks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Controller, Right trigger squeaks: I purchased a Master Cheif Edition Xbox in August of this year online from Gamestop. I only play Destiny and as you should know it is an FPS. So I use the right trigger to shoot. The squeaking has...
  10. Xbox one controller right trigger is squeaking!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right trigger is squeaking!!!!: Hi i have my xbox one for 1 month now but i have a big problem with my xbox one controller the right trigger from controller is squeaking and it need little more push than left trigger needs but...