Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500)

Discus and support Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't get get my Xbox One S 500gb to project though my projector due to my Xbox cutting off all sides of the screen I've tried everything please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MitchellSmith12, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500)

Can't get get my Xbox One S 500gb to project though my projector due to my Xbox cutting off all sides of the screen I've tried everything please help

Thanks Mitchell

:)

MitchellSmith12, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please double check your video settings to make sure it's set up for the proper device. I would also recommend lowering the resolution of the console while on your TV before connecting to the projector to see if that helps.
  3. ToddAnsell Win User

3d blu ray

Watched a 3d bluray this weekend on our projector and it worked perfectly, the Xbox one even automatically put the projector in 3d mode.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

XBox One Problems with Pioneer VSX-324-K-P

By "beamer", do you mean a projector? What is the model number of your projector?

What is also the resolution you are running your Xbox at? 720p? 1080p? 4K (if an Xbox One S)?
  5. Camler Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Hi Mister Maka,

My TV is an LG 4K UHD 3D 49inch screen, model no. 49UB850V. The 3D option has been switched off on my Xbox One S and when I try to switch it back on again I get a message saying that my TV is not 3D capable. 3D Blu-rays will play but the Xbox is converting
    them to 2D and this is happening on all disc from Batman vs. Superman to older titles like Monsters vs. Aliens.
  6. FruitlessSum3 Win User

3D question

I hope im in the right place. im trying to setup star wars with kinect to run in 3D. i have a different 3D system. its dual projectors with the 3D being split to the two of them with a 3D demultiplexer box and im projecting a 140" image with my kinnect just
    under the screen. it all works great but for getting the 3D to work right. ive set it to 3D tv in the 360's settings and my video procesor can handle any 3D image and split it to the HD DLP projectors. any ideas ? ive got videos of my rig if it helps
Thema:

1. Xbox one s cutting off screen (matrix 3D laboratories projector model no 8500) - Similar Threads - cutting off screen

2. Xbox one screen edges cut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one screen edges cut off: I have a 50inch panasonic vierra hdtv and spent an hour messing around with the screen settings and nothing I can find makes the screen fit on my Xbox one s. If I’m playing Far Cry 5 my health bar...
  3. Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV: So on quite a few games that I lay, the screen is chopped off on all sides. I have looked up how to fix it, but since the games do not have an adjust setting, I have to use the TV's. That being...
  4. Screen cut off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen cut off: The edges of the game are cut off on my TV screen - how can I fix this? 29e735c8-7539-4b45-aff2-51dacf59bd0c
  5. Microsoft Treasure Hunt right side of the screen is cut off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt right side of the screen is cut off.: Snaggy - easy screenshots Here is a screenshot. I have tried everything to make it work but im starting to think the game needs updated. It works fine in windows 8.1 but not windows 10. Is there a...
  6. Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV: So on quite a few games that I lay, the screen is chopped off on all sides. I have looked up how to fix it, but since the games do not have an adjust setting, I have to use the TV's. That being...
  7. Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.: I've been using my original Xbox One with the edges of the image on the screen cut off. First with my Vizio TV then the same problem when I bought a larger flat screen on Craigslist. About 2 years...
  8. Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help: hi i am currently playing shadow warrior 1 and i am having a screen problem where it is cut off at top and bottom. My tv is Samsung and quite old so there is no setting to change it and there is...
  9. screen region cut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen region cut off: so at the moment my overwatch screen is cut off, also the twitch app and some youtube videos and my tv is old and crap so it won't allow me to change my aspect ratio is there a way to do so on...
  10. Edges of screen are cut off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edges of screen are cut off.: So for some reason on my Xbox One the edges of the screen are cut off. I tried to Calibarate HDTV which didn't work I tried switching to 720p to 1080p nothing. I tried messing with the format on...