Xbox one s defualt controller problems

Discus and support Xbox one s defualt controller problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controllers left joy stick is hyper sensitive and drifts occasionally, my bumbers are also hyper sensitive when i press them. For example when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arivingdust82, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Xbox one s defualt controller problems

My controllers left joy stick is hyper sensitive and drifts occasionally, my bumbers are also hyper sensitive when i press them. For example when I attempte to scroll the home screen it goes five pages further then it should off. My controller also does
    this in games. How do I fix this?

:)

Arivingdust82, Mar 20, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  6. HelluvaSphinx13 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Xbox one s IS compatible with Xbox one elite controller so if you don't like the Xbox one s then use the elite controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s defualt controller problems - Similar Threads - defualt controller problems

2. Xbox 360 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controllers: I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller and I want to buy a wired controller can I use them both at the same time to play vs will they work together. 01609caf-f72a-4a00-98df-b1ebda3fdb5b
  3. Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare: I'd like to speak to a Microsoft ENGINEER about the problem with the Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift. There have been many threads on it and there doesn't appear to be a fix. I have two...
  4. my controller broke

in XBoX Accessibility
    my controller broke: My controller broke after two months i bought it and the right trigger stopped working and my son needs it and its th only one he has. So can i get it replaced or send it back to get it fixed....
  5. My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty: And it doesn’t give me any warranty options (it does tell my the warranty period and when it ends though). The warranty period ends pretty soon so I’d appreciate some help....
  6. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...
  7. Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing: Hi, my Xbox One Elite Controller that I have had for over a year recently stopped connecting to my Xbox One S. This controller blinks twice then slowly fades out on the second blink, I have tried...
  8. How to Fix Stick Drift Fast and Easy on Xbox Controller without opening ...

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix Stick Drift Fast and Easy on Xbox Controller without opening ...: [IMG] submitted by /u/thefrostyproject [link] [comments]
  9. xbox one x gears 5 edition controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x gears 5 edition controller: My Xbox one controller that came with my Xbox one x gears of war 5 edition console suddenly stopped working . contacted support via online chat and wasn't able to resolve my issue. so today I...
  10. Controller moving on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller moving on its own: Hi, my sons controller is moving on its own so you cannot select items in games, it just freely keeps moving. It does it across all games and we have tried wired and the wireless controllers and a...