Xbox One S difference

Discus and support Xbox One S difference in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I am not fairly new at all to xbox's but I am to xbox one's and I was wondering is there a difference for the xbox one s? When I'm online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pops648, Oct 6, 2019.

1. pops648
    pops648 Guest

Xbox One S difference

Hello! I am not fairly new at all to xbox's but I am to xbox one's and I was wondering is there a difference for the xbox one s? When I'm online shopping for it there's an all digital one and then one that looks like it has a disc rom so I was wondering
    if there is one that supports discs and isn't the X.

Anyways hopefully one of y'all help out.

:)

pops648, Oct 6, 2019
  2. jeannepanc Win User

Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

It's an Xbox one S does that make a difference
  3. Aleks Shepard Win User

Retrocompatibility

Xbox One, S and X are the same just different specs. Meaning it's not a different console.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Xbox One S difference

The one you want is the second one you mentioned, the one with the disc rom.

That is the one that you need when looking for one to purchase :)
  5. JTL1E Win User

Xbox One S difference

the xbox one S is 4k adaptable where as the xbox one isn't 4k
  6. kev edin Win User

Xbox One S difference

The xbox one x is a good console. They are launching or have launched a xbox s with no disc drive to 🤔
Thema:

Xbox One S difference

1. Xbox One S difference - Similar Threads - difference

2. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  3. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  4. Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.: Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list. On the game's Official Club in the the Xbox Hub says I have 1000/1000. On...
  5. Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console: What's up guys, Am I able to access my digital game library on my friend's 360 console? I have a bunch of games downloaded directly from the Xbox Live Marketplace for the 360. I signed into my...
  6. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  7. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts: HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I...
  8. Many different apps to chat with different features

in XboX Insiders
    Many different apps to chat with different features: Hey! At the moment there are 4 different ways to chatting (maybe I'm missing something): Xbox iteself Xbox Companion App on PC/iOS/Android Xbox Beta App (PC) Game Bar (PC) Xbox can send voice...
  9. Different gamer tags on Xbox live and microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different gamer tags on Xbox live and microsoft account: Had xbox live for years. Just created a microsoft account using a different email because Microsoft wouldn't recognize the old email I had created the account with. When I did microsoft attached...
  10. Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]