Xbox One S difference

Discus and support Xbox One S difference in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I am not fairly new at all to xbox's but I am to xbox one's and I was wondering is there a difference for the xbox one s? When I'm online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pops648, Oct 6, 2019.

1. pops648
    pops648 Guest

Xbox One S difference

Hello! I am not fairly new at all to xbox's but I am to xbox one's and I was wondering is there a difference for the xbox one s? When I'm online shopping for it there's an all digital one and then one that looks like it has a disc rom so I was wondering
    if there is one that supports discs and isn't the X.

Anyways hopefully one of y'all help out.

:)

pops648, Oct 6, 2019
  2. jeannepanc Win User

Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

It's an Xbox one S does that make a difference
  3. Aleks Shepard Win User

Retrocompatibility

Xbox One, S and X are the same just different specs. Meaning it's not a different console.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Xbox One S difference

The one you want is the second one you mentioned, the one with the disc rom.

That is the one that you need when looking for one to purchase :)
  5. JTL1E Win User

Xbox One S difference

the xbox one S is 4k adaptable where as the xbox one isn't 4k
  6. kev edin Win User

Xbox One S difference

The xbox one x is a good console. They are launching or have launched a xbox s with no disc drive to 🤔
Thema:

Xbox One S difference

1. Xbox One S difference - Similar Threads - difference

2. Achievements in a different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in a different language: A while back i was playing METAL GEAR SOLID HD PEACEWALKER, i was using my xbox 360 disc in my xbox one, the achievements popped on screen in english but in the achievements blade they are in...
  3. Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?: Hi, My son and i share our xbox one, we have different gamer tags but they are on my account as i pay for the live gold. Ive now gotten a second Xbox for when he visits his grandparents. Is it...
  4. Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions: Pretty straight forward question how can I tell what I games I paid for that I own compared to games only available to me through Games With Gold and Game Pass? I've bought digital versions of...
  5. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  6. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f
  7. Transfer Xbox account data to different Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox account data to different Microsoft account.: When I first got an Xbox, I was quite young and so naturally, my parents set my Xbox up with their Microsoft account. I'm much older now and the fact that all my Xbox data is on my parent's...
  8. Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps: Hi All, I have my main LAN setup on 10.10.60.x. I separate my media devices on a separate VLAN (IOT) at 10.10.61.x. I'm using pfsense, and it is configured correctly. I setup my media devices to...
  9. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente??[Translation-Why is my Xbox Game Bar different???]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e o botão de overlay. [Translation-Achievements, friends and the overlay button do not appear.] 2f5d7b83-a108-463c-a784-252f8b9c5eb5
  10. Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Xbox Game Bar é diferente? [Mod Translation - Why is my Xbox Game Bar different?]: [img] Não aparece as conquistas, amigos e etc. [Mod Translation - No achievements, friends, etc. appear.] de635ca1-3ad3-4fa1-b3c1-29b9e5d39ef9