Xbox one S digital edition

Discus and support Xbox one S digital edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now that a lot of titles are on sale plus the great games you get on game pass One S Digital edition is great way to start gaming Since ive upgraded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EXES5, May 10, 2019.

1. EXES5
    EXES5 Guest

Now that a lot of titles are on sale plus the great games you get on game pass One S Digital edition is great way to start gaming

Since ive upgraded from One to One X i hardly used phisical games and if i had the option to buy an digital edition back id taken it.One X digital would be even better...maybe its coming too Xbox one S digital edition ;) so ill have my 3rd X next to my collection ....hmmm 2 original
    ones....one 360...and all the rest....

:)

EXES5, May 10, 2019
  2. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That will be the xbox one s all digital edition.
  3. accida uk Win User

THE NEW CONSOLE GENERATION

I was looking forward to the new xbox one digital edition ,and as its digital download only i was hoping for a bigger hard drive than the one s 1tb
  4. Boaz_ Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

The One S All Digital Edition is super cool. I want to get one!
  5. Alanisreno Win User

What kind of console do you want?

I'm excited to see what xbox has planned for our future and I'm loving the new xbox one s all digital edition
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I bought Red Dead 2 on CD, but my console dosent have drive

I presume you bougth the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console which is only able to play digital games. As it does not have a disc drive.

As suggested you will need to return the physical copy of the game and purchase the digital copy.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S digital edition - Similar Threads - digital edition

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  3. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  4. Xbox One All Digital Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One All Digital Edition: The all digital Xbox is right up my alley. I have very few games physical nowadays. My only complaint is that it only has a 1TB hard drive. I would definitely buy it to replace my current S, but...
  5. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...
  6. XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION: I know so many people already who don't use disks anyway. Personally, I use my Xbox for playing DVDs and Blu-Rays, so ditching the disks is not happening here. If you don't use disks, I can...
  7. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  8. Xbox One S"Maverick" or All digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S"Maverick" or All digital edition: Hey there, So if anyone has inside detail of this next gen disc free console Xbox One S All digital edition. The internal hardware design, is it more powerful than Xbox One X or is it just gonna...
  9. Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.: I am seeing that the physical edition of resident evil 2(the one that you PUT not sold separately) in the xbox store does not come any option to buy the dlcs that come in the digital editions of...
  10. Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.: So I preordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and the Digital Deluxe Edition and didn't get the Annual Pass and I can't play Black Armory or anything without buying it for $34.99 to play it. I don't...