Xbox one S disconnects from xbox live then reconnects

Discus and support Xbox one S disconnects from xbox live then reconnects in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one S disconnects from xbox live then reconnects Hey xpacman20x Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Have you had a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xpacman20x, Jul 8, 2019.

1. xpacman20x
    xpacman20x Guest

Hey xpacman20x

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Have you had a chance to check your Network statistics? You can do this by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Detailed network statistics on the right-hand side.

This will give you some stats that could indicate your what is causing the problem behind this.

I would recommend that you take a look at the
    Xbox One Disconnect Solution
    article, and see if some of the steps outlined there work out for you there.

Go ahead and give this a shot and let us know your results!

:)

xpacman20x, Jul 8, 2019
  2. metalcrow88 Win User

8c010003

I disconnected from XBOX Live then reconnected. Worked for me.
  3. NsX iALiENs Win User

I disconnect from Xbox live when inactive, i.e if i'm not playing a online game or not in a party with others and when i'm in a party i randomly disconnect and reconnect ALOT.

i tried it but i am still disconnecting from Xbox live but i haven't tried to see weather or not i disconnect and reconnect from Xbox live party's yet...
  4. XX RMD613 XX Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

you have to disconnect from xbox live then install the game and reconnect after the install
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey xpacman20x

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Have you had a chance to check your Network statistics? You can do this by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Detailed network statistics on the right-hand side.

This will give you some stats that could indicate your what is causing the problem behind this.

I would recommend that you take a look at the
    Xbox One Disconnect Solution
    article, and see if some of the steps outlined there work out for you there.

Go ahead and give this a shot and let us know your results!
  6. taidara Win User

What I need to do?

Thema:

1. Xbox one S disconnects from xbox live then reconnects - Similar Threads - disconnects live reconnects

2. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  3. Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later: So ive had this issue with my xbox for a few months now where it will randomley disconnect and reconnect from xbox live only while i play online games. This happens mutiple times when i do play...
  4. Verizon: Xbox Live disconnects and reconnects

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Xbox Live disconnects and reconnects: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox Live disconnects and reconnects have you found a solution cause mine is doing the same thing at the moment 6a525da7-2358-4ee6-83fb-e9a87f564753
  5. Xbox one randomly disconnecting and reconnecting to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one randomly disconnecting and reconnecting to Xbox live: My Xbox one is keep disconnecting from Xbox live and then reconnecting back a few seconds later. I checked my internet and my console, and they are fine, nothing broken, they aren't slow. There...
  6. Xbox Live and Controller disconnect and reconnect randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live and Controller disconnect and reconnect randomly: Starting last night 4/22 my controller will disconnect randomly and the light will start the flash and at the same time my xbox live disconnects and reconnects. This happens about every 5-10 min....
  7. "Disconnected from Xbox live reconnect to continue 10 minutes remaining"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Disconnected from Xbox live reconnect to continue 10 minutes remaining": I've been recieving this message after downloading a few old titles like Fifa 16 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do. I have already updated my licenses...
  8. Xbox One disconnects from live from time to time, and only reconnect again if restart Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disconnects from live from time to time, and only reconnect again if restart Xbox one.: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Brazil Modem brand & model number: Askey RTF7000 GPON MINI ONT Router brand & model number: D-LINK DMG 6661 How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles...
  9. Xbox one disconnects and reconnects to xbox live every 15-30 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disconnects and reconnects to xbox live every 15-30 seconds.: So since about 2 days ago I have encountered an issue where my xbox one disconnects and reconnects from xbox live every 15-30 seconds. This happens when the xbox is both wireless and wired to the...
  10. Constant disconnecting and reconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnecting and reconnecting from Xbox Live: So, my Xbox keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from Xbox Live every 20 seconds and so, and I don't know how to fix it. The problem began this past Tuesday and I have not found a way to fix it....