Xbox One S doesn't start anymore

Discus and support Xbox One S doesn't start anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When you start up, Xbox One S stays on the green startup screen. Hard reset and now the console does not start anymore and the screen remains black.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fabio Oreglia, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox One S doesn't start anymore

When you start up, Xbox One S stays on the green startup screen. Hard reset and now the console does not start anymore and the screen remains black. What can I do?

:)

Fabio Oreglia, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One S doesn't start anymore

1. Xbox One S doesn't start anymore - Similar Threads - doesn't start anymore

2. Netflix doesn't start on my XBOX One X anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix doesn't start on my XBOX One X anymore: Yesterday I tried to start the Netflix app on the One X. After the red Netflix screen the screen gets black and nothing is happening anymore. The external harddrive is starting to blink. The...
  3. Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore: Hey Support-Team, I had a active Game Pass and Live Gold membership. During this I downloaded and played The Division as a Game Pass game. When my Live Gold membership expired and I tried to...
  4. XBOX One X doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X doesn't start anymore: During some Game Updates the XBOX hung. I reveived an error message that I should press the power buttom for ten seconds to shut the XBOX down. Since then I cannot start it anymore. It doesn't...
  5. FIFA 17 doesn't start anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 doesn't start anymore?: I got an error while playing FIFA 17. I installed it with a code which came with the FIFA 17 500GB XBOX One S bundle. After a few weeks the game suddenly stopped working and a message was...
  6. Minesweeper doesn't start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper doesn't start anymore: Win 8 Version 6.3 Build 9600. / HP Pavilion Hi. The Problems began 3 days ago. The game started to Crash in the daily adventures. Suddenly, it didn't start anymore. It Shows the second Screen...
  7. xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore: Hello, my console asked me to update. I don't know if it was for my Skyrim game or if it was for the console itself. The update was blocked, I couldn't do anything. I had to turn off the console...
  8. My Xbox doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn't start anymore: Hi, this morning I got a bad news: my xbox one didn't got powered on from my controller, so I started manually. But it gave me a black screen for several minutes, so I forced a poweroff. Then I...
  9. My xbox doesn't start up anymore, and i keep getting the error 0x80070490.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesn't start up anymore, and i keep getting the error 0x80070490.: When I start up my xbox it loads very long and then says something went wrong. The error code 0x80070490 appears. I can't acces anything because i am stranded on the start up screen....
  10. FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore: I installed FIFA 17 on my XBOX One S with a redeem code. After a few weeks playing, I got an error when I wanted to start the game (the game didn't start because I had to insert the disc, but I...