Xbox one S - double camera error with ThinkVision monitor

Discus and support Xbox one S - double camera error with ThinkVision monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a ThinkVision monitor with integrated camera connected to my xbox one s via HDMI + usb (USB is necessary to enable the cam). Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S4l The Hunter, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Xbox one S - double camera error with ThinkVision monitor

Hello,

I have a ThinkVision monitor with integrated camera connected to my xbox one s via HDMI + usb (USB is necessary to enable the cam).

Every time I try to connect the usb monitor cable to the xbox I get a double camera error.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks

Sal

:)

S4l The Hunter, Nov 21, 2020
  2. KaiyoOrganiz Win User

Still think the kinect wont spy on you?

I'd rather get spied on by the device aka Xbox One without a camera, microphone, and heartbeat monitor aka the Kinect. Just sayin.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Kinect

Hi

The Xbox One S uses the Kinect camera used in the original Xbox One but requires an additional adapter to connect it to the console.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one S got issue with my monitor

Hi m4niboo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Monitor not receiving input from your Xbox One S. Is the Xbox One S still working with other monitors? If not, please try another monitor/television.

If the issue persists with the problematic monitor, it could be an issue related to the monitor's HDMI input port.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. JerodR-5206D158-130E Win User

Anyone Else Freaked Out By The Xbox Ones Kinect?

Yes, and I am also freaked out by smart phones with camera's, TV's with camera's, computer monitors with camera's, traffic camera's, store security camera's, google earth with that stupid vehicle driving around taking pictures, netbooks with camera's, Ipad's
    with camera's, and satellites because they can spy on me too! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously...I don't care. For those people that just will not or cannot use a Kinect and don't want to pay for it...ok, I get it. But to not have it because you are worried about being spied on...no. I'm sure Microsoft is losing money with every Xbox
    One they sell just as they did with the Xbox, and Xbox 360. Just think of it as getting something for Free with your Xbox.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

HDMI Xbox Series S/X

Hi,

There is more than enough bandwidth for 1440P @120Hz with HDR on an HDMI 2.0 Monitor. On the current consoles Microsoft decided to lock HDR to 4K displays, but with the Series S that won't be an issue anymore.

HDMI standards are backwards compatible, so you won't need an HDMI 2.1 compliant Monitor to use Series X or S on an older monitor or TV that only has HDMI 2.0.

Xbox One X and S can be very fussy when it comes to full monitor support. But if you bought a monitor that fully supports the Xbox One X then it should support the same features on a Series X/S.

My advice would be to check reviews of monitors actually running on the current consoles with 120Hz support. There are loads of videos on YouTube. Just looking at the specs on a website may not be enough.
Thema:

Xbox one S - double camera error with ThinkVision monitor

1. Xbox one S - double camera error with ThinkVision monitor - Similar Threads - double camera error

2. Auto HDR issues -> Xbox Series X double processing of HDR Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Auto HDR issues -> Xbox Series X double processing of HDR Titles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Germinator-Alpha [link] [comments]
  3. Still being triple charge as before was just double charge, now what calling microsoft hungup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still being triple charge as before was just double charge, now what calling microsoft hungup: So black friday sales was great, until microsoft since 2018 to now 2020 now triple charges on purchases. so no email and phone number from chat mode who answered was windows 10 nothing to fo with...
  4. sales tax more than double my local rate?!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    sales tax more than double my local rate?!?: My local tax rate is 6%. I am being charged 14% on orders through my XBox One. Since I cannot seem to contact Microsoft directly, what do I do? 6efc6fac-07fd-4901-b979-966a21a88767
  5. Double controller in game fifa 21

in XBoX on Windows
    Double controller in game fifa 21: Then connected with wire my new xbox wireless controller works perfectly in Fifa 21. But then it connects with bluetooth appears TWO controllers in game and you can do nothing at all! Cursor just...
  6. Double charge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge: If anyone else is being shut out after purchasing pre order of cold war , and then seeing where Microsoft has attempted to fraudulently charge for the game again on your card several months after...
  7. Are others being double billed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are others being double billed?: We are being double billed for X-Box in-game purchases, and MS refuses to either deliver the coins it is double billing for or to refund the extra charges. Are others experiencing this problem?...
  8. MS is double billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS is double billing: Starting in early October, MS started double billing our X-Box account, but only delivered one product (in this case, game coins). We sought a refund for the first two double charges, which MS...
  9. Elite series 2 controller RB double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller RB double clicking: I have had my elite series 2 controller since august and it was working fine until about 2 weeks ago where it started double clicking when i tap the RB button. Then when I go to the Microsoft...
  10. xbox elite 2 bumper double clicks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite 2 bumper double clicks: I'm currently on my 3rd elite 2 controller and usually each one lasts a month or so but I've had this one for one week and the bumper is double clicking instead of the normal one click, is there...