Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.

Discus and support Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox one s, live in Germany and for language chosen is english(american). I got the xbox from a military base. I entered in a code for gears... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CesarMeier, Dec 2, 2019.

1. CesarMeier
    CesarMeier Guest

I have an xbox one s, live in Germany and for language chosen is english(american). I got the xbox from a military base. I entered in a code for gears of war 1, 2, and 3 and then it said cannot acquire item in selected language, please change language region.
    I have changed the language region to other regions but it still displayed the same message. It says I could also redeem the code in microsoft.com/redeem but when I input the code it says I have to do it on the console. I've changed the language to german,
    changed language regions and I don't know what to do.

:)

CesarMeier, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language. - Similar Threads - enter code says

2. I can't find a code to enter, and it doesn't say it's shipping.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a code to enter, and it doesn't say it's shipping.: Almost two weeks ago I bought a pack of Ark, where it included Scorched Earth, Abberation, and the island. It never said that it was shipping, and I never got a code saying I needed to type it...
  3. XBOX SAYS EROR EVERYTIME OPEN A GAME AND GIVES ME A CODE I ENTERED IT THIS POPED UP HELP ASAP ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SAYS EROR EVERYTIME OPEN A GAME AND GIVES ME A CODE I ENTERED IT THIS POPED UP HELP ASAP ...: HELP PLZZZZZ NEED TO PLAY MY GAMES NOTHING WOULD WORK IT JUST SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG 9ffd8717-05ca-49b8-a70c-35532a0382d3
  4. Can't enter the code for the game. Saying I need to enter on another site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enter the code for the game. Saying I need to enter on another site: Не могу ввести код для игры. Говорю, что мне нужно ввести на другом сайте 04c961d6-48c9-4e66-ab4f-f74d9838229b
  5. GTA IV code says error invalid when I enter it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV code says error invalid when I enter it.: I downloaded GTA IV to my PC and when I tried entering the key I have for the game (while in the game after logging into GFWL), it says the code is invalid. I used the code before and then my PC...
  6. Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use: I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card from Best Buy and when I entered in the code it states its already in use. Best Buy informed me to contact Xbox Support & after contacting them, I...
  7. I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...: I bought a 12 month xbox live pre paid card from my local tesco store I just typed in the code on the back and it says that it has been deactivated why when I haven't even used it as it's a brand...
  8. please help when i try to enter redeem code it says

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help when i try to enter redeem code it says: please help when i try to enter redeem code it says 0485b1c2-a610-4e46-bc7b-99141bbd3af6
  9. My Error Code says it is not a real existing code when I enter it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Error Code says it is not a real existing code when I enter it.: My Error Code says it is not a real existing code when I enter it. eda995bf-3d77-4c68-9f41-1fa235976818
  10. i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses

in XBoX on Consoles
    i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses: i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses the seller told me this contact XBox support in order to determine when exactly the key has been redeemed...