xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update

Discus and support xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our Xbox one s failed to perform an update online and we are getting an E102 error so we are trying to update offline. We have downloaded the offsite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gillianSibbring, Jul 29, 2019.

1. xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update

Our Xbox one s failed to perform an update online and we are getting an E102 error so we are trying to update offline. We have downloaded the offsite update onto a memory stick but the xbox is failing to recognise this when we insert it into the USB port
    of the xbox.

This is the same memory stick we used last time we needed to update offline and the memory stick works fine in other devises.

We have tried a factory reset but this makes no difference.

Help!

:)

gillianSibbring, Jul 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update

Hi there gillianSibbring,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Error code E102 on the Xbox One Console.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance or visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. gillianSibbring Win User

Thanks for the reply. We had formatted the memory stick.

I will try the USB factory re-set but as the xbox will not recongnise the memory stick in the USB drive I am not too hopeful.
  4. gillianSibbring Win User

We had already tried reformatting the stick and downloading the update again - but thanks for the suggestion.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try reformatting the stick on your PC and then redownload the update to put on your stick again.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

unless its specifically for the xbox one, like a terrabite, then it won't recognize it unless its just videos, music, or pictures, i tried the same thing with normal flash drives cause it worked on xbox 360 and ps3, but their not compatible with xbox one.
Thema:

1. xBOX ONE s failing to recognise memory stick in UBS when performing an offline update - Similar Threads - failing recognise memory

2. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...
  3. All installations fail 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All installations fail 0x87e00005: Have just bought brand new xbox one x. Started up and successfully did a 1gb update. Installed a couple of apps ok. Cannot install even the simplest tiniest game. All fail with 0x87e00005. If...
  4. Fail to get Xbox live after redeeming code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fail to get Xbox live after redeeming code: Hi, my girlfriend redeemed a code to get xbox live for 3 months, it says it was redeem but when she tried playing online it said she needed xbox live. We tried reentering the code but it says its...
  5. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...
  6. Xbox one controller "bricked" after failed update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller "bricked" after failed update.: Hi, i turned my xbox on a few nights ago vis the wireless controller and it needed an update. I plugged it in via usb and started the update however when it reached 46% the update failed and now i...
  7. Xbox installer fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer fails: I get this message: "looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x803fb005)" 60ba1167-2c31-445d-83f9-9ea8052fda2e
  8. My xbox always fails to install the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox always fails to install the new update: My insider build was 9133 and there was an update for a later version which showed up today.i tried to install it several times.but everytime it completes the download and fails on verifying when...
  9. Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services": I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to connect and was receiving a similar message to the...
  10. Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one): Hey ive had this problem were when i start fh4 and press A to load i to the game i load for a few seconds the comes up with an error msg; load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again...