Xbox one S fan noise

Discus and support Xbox one S fan noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new xbox one s last night, and the fan noise seems to be too loud just by instinct and some research I've done online. What's my best option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParkerMason, Feb 14, 2020.

1. ParkerMason
    ParkerMason Guest

Xbox one S fan noise

Bought a new xbox one s last night, and the fan noise seems to be too loud just by instinct and some research I've done online. What's my best option of going about fixing this? Thanks.

:)

ParkerMason, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  4. maanuu147 Win User

Xbox One Fan Noise/Rattle Problem

Hello friends, I just want to tell you something :( you won't get a funcional xbox one s.... i've sent the xbox one s to repair center for 7 times and they send me the same or worse xbox one s fan noise u.u
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Console problem

Do you keep your Xbox One S in a well ventilated area? The loud whirring noise is the fan, which may have dust or not be getting enough air.
  6. Lowlife Madness Win User

Why did my Xbox One S beep and click

it was coming from the hard drive. i did an internet seach and the clicking noise was similar to the "hard drive click of death". A failing hard drive.

My cousin's xbox one S made the same clicking noise with no beep, the clicking in his xbox was coming from the fan
Thema:

Xbox one S fan noise

1. Xbox one S fan noise - Similar Threads - fan noise

2. Xbox One X Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Noise: I got my xbox one x in December and for the most part I played gta and the fan wasn't loud but after couple months I started playing modern warfare and I've since my fan has been loud but not just...
  3. why is my xbox one s making fan squeaking noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s making fan squeaking noises: My xbox is making very annoying squeaking noises do you know how to stop it 7152d462-dc06-48bd-a08a-97ceeee00906
  4. New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets: Hi there, I bought and got my new xbox one s 'star wars bundle' last week and set it up yesterday evening but after going through set-up and everything I've noticed its been making this almost...
  5. My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise: What would the cause be of my xbox one(original) fan to mess up? Just dust and clutter, my xbox fan getting old, and/or me leaving the xbox plugged in while off all the time (my mom claims i...
  6. Xbox One S Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Fan Noise: Is it possible to have a loud fan fixed or replaced (or even the whole console) under warranty? 837a3896-1600-439a-adbc-e7968a676afe
  7. Xbox One S Is Making a Rattling Noise in The Fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Is Making a Rattling Noise in The Fan: My Xbox one S keeps making a rattling noise which is very distracting. I got this Xbox One S for Christmas which means I have only had this console for a week. I have had this issue since day one...
  8. Xbox One X Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Noise: Hello everyone, I picked up my Xbox One X console at the beginning of October and I'm really enjoying it, and one of the many things that impressed me is how whisper quiet the unit is. This...
  9. New Xbox One S Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S Fan Noise: Hello, Just purchased a new Xbox One S and set the system up over the weekend. I noticed a constant noise that sounds like an old hard drive writing, like a very faint, split second buzz. It...
  10. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...