Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

Discus and support Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiePaulBR, Aug 28, 2019.

1. DiePaulBR
    DiePaulBR Guest

I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help

:)

DiePaulBR, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

Hi
    Kanzaii

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your console bundle purchased from Amazon. The code for the bundle should have been in the boxed materials, perhaps printed on one of the inserts that are packaged within it. You may wish to
    double check the flyers that came in the box with the bundle if this console has not been pre-owned. Otherwise you'll need to reach out to the seller directly,

contact Amazon
    or to Epic Games for further assistance with receiving the code as they are the ones that provide it for inclusion in the package.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/customer-service

I hope that this information helps out.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DiePaulBR,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased the Xbox One S Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle, but the prepaid code for the content is not in the box. We recommend going back to the retailer with this information. They will be
    able to provide you with more support for this issue. If the retailer is unable to assist you, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dark vertex bundle

Maybe the Dark Vortex have some insues, you try make contact with the Epic Support to see if the can solve this for you, and the your account have Live Gold subscribe active?
  6. WarnedRocket333 Win User

Dark vertex bundle

Yes, my live gold subscription is active. I have no other issues with my epic account. As I said in my previous message, I have been dealing with this since July 6 and have been in contact with Epic games numerous times. It is not a problem on their end
    so there is nothing they can do. The problem is with the microsoft/ xbox product key for the dark vertex bundle so Epic said that all you would have to do is re-issue a new product key. I have my receipt for proof of purchase as well as my original product
    key. I am not sure why xbox is so adamant on blaming someone else when you pocketed the $300+ I spent on this new console. Not to mention the $$$ I have spent on live gold to be able to play these games. This fortnite xbox was for my son’s 12th birthday so
    the only person getting hurt in this is him and that is what makes me an angry momma.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle - Similar Threads - Fortnite dark vertex

2. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  3. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  4. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  5. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  6. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  7. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  8. fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    fortnite: what games are the least toxic for people to enjoy 178a8ff8-ffc5-4c58-bb23-f89ab2186a14
  9. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  10. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...