xbox one s forza horizon 4 閃退問題

Discus and support xbox one s forza horizon 4 閃退問題 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 開遊戲後在黑底白字的畫面就會閃退,重新安裝和重設主機也一樣. 請問怎樣解決? 897b6407-4534-4b67-bfef-c3677746e096 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wai5519, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Wai5519
    Wai5519 Guest

開遊戲後在黑底白字的畫面就會閃退,重新安裝和重設主機也一樣.

請問怎樣解決?

:)

Wai5519, Jul 10, 2019
  2. xD Modz 1337 Win User

Hello there, do you have the game on your internal hdd installed ?
  3. BobHope4 Win User

I go to enter fh4 and it will start like its going to load then i get put back to home screen and my game wont start....is anyone else having this problem and how to stop it and i wish xbox still had chat with xbox support like they used to....done all
    troubleshooting and no luck there either...still the same....PLEASE HELP
  4. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Xbox one s forza horizon 4 flashback problem

After the game is opened, the white text on the black background will flash back. The same is true for reinstalling and resetting the host.

How can I solve this?

Response:

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help please try to see what happens when using a different account (if available)

Let us know the results
  5. CCHUN32 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]

最近玩Forza horizon 4一直無法進入遊戲,網路上方法都試過了,最近發現只要把系統地區台灣改成中國就能玩,爬文也發現 多人有這個問題。請問這個問題該如何解決?

[Translation-ecently play Forza horizon 4 has been unable to enter the game, the network methods have been tried, recently found that as long as the system area of Taiwan into China can play, climbing also found that quite a number of people have
    this problem.

How can I solve this problem?]
    我也有相同的問題,但是我沒有試過把地區改成中國, 為我是香港用戶。

自從更新之後,每次版權聲明之後就會Crash....

我試過重新安裝和重新設定,但是問題仍然存在。
  6. {Parity} Win User

Forza Horizon 4 閃退 [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Flashback]

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
Thema:

1. xbox one s forza horizon 4 閃退問題 - Similar Threads - forza horizon 閃退問題

2. Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4: Hola hoy estaba vendiendo un carro en subasta y cuando estaba cargando para que se hiciera publica mi consola se apago y cuando volvi al juego ya no tenia el carro Me pueden ayudar Hello today...
  3. FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...: Merhaba, Uzun süre sorunsuz oynadığım Forza Horizon 4 yaklaşık bir haftadır açılmıyor. Oyunu açmaya çalıştığımda açılış sayfası bir iki saniyeliğine gözüküp kayboluyor ve hiçbir tepki ya da hata...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...: 는 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 에디션을 사 결 하였습니다. 결 후에 보니 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들로 잘못 결 했습니다. 이것을 교체 수있는 방법이나 환불 하 다시 결 수있는 방법을 찾 있습니다. 이런 경우 어떻게 해야하나요? [Translation-I paid to buy the Forza Horizon...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 fecha sozinho [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 closes alone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 fecha sozinho [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 closes alone]: Meu forza horizon 4 fecha sozinho quando eu começo o jogo e aparece a imagem do controle. Eu já tentei reinstalar o jogo, reiniciar o meu xbox mas nada tem efeito [Mod Translation - My forza...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  7. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  8. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  9. MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4: About 3 weeks ago I've problems with maestry points. I get a lot of them practising habilities, but I don't know why, they NEVER appear added on the total of my actual maestry points. Please,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...