XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?

Discus and support XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ITguyInSoCal, Jan 21, 2019.

1. ITguyInSoCal
    ITguyInSoCal Guest

We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on with the trial codes that were provided... any advice?

:)

ITguyInSoCal, Jan 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

How long was the trial code for? Have you logged into your Microsoft account to check for an active subscription?

https://account.microsoft.com/account/xboxlive
  3. Spazpol Win User

many times those initial trial codes are 14 day trial (2 weeks). On-line gaming requires an xbox live gold account. You will need to either purchase a pre-paid code or sign up for a subscription if you want to continue online gaming.
  4. PortDuke4594594 Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition's Minecraft Builder's Pack not installing

I brought the Xbox one S at Costco after entering code for builders pack I see only the trail version not the complete version
  5. Ehcee Win User

"Something went wrong" when trying to redeem EA Access

Are you still having this problem? I just got an EA access code from costco and it's giving me the same error.. 1 min before I successfully redeemed an xbox $25 gift card from costco, but it doesn't like the Costco EA access one. I've tried it on both my
    console and logging into web site with my account.
  6. TheCaptnBen Win User

I cant redeem 12 month gold code

Same here. Just bought a code from Costco and I can't redeem it :(
Thema:

1. XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working? - Similar Threads - Costco Trial codes

2. Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt: ive been trying to redeem a trial code for xbox gold live, but it says redeemed even though it never was 1429ae64-0f4a-4918-9f60-2144f0a125a3
  3. Xbox live trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live trial: hey, it might seem weird. But i was wondering if there was anyway i could get an xbox live trial. I didnt have any money to renew it until next week. dedaf421-fa93-4fc9-99ba-5c2b5fa3a821
  4. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel...
  5. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial: I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this? 3b7c1606-8bfb-4c9e-ad52-cad641f59808
  6. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial: I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family...
  7. Games and Apps: Hunt Showdown trial not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Apps: Hunt Showdown trial not working: I have installed a trial of a game called Hunt: Showdown but when I try and start it a pop up appears saying that I don't own the game even though I haven't played it yet. I have tried to reset...
  8. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  9. Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco): Just wondering how I get the code. I spoke with the xbox tech and he said token are used up. What to do? 4b4b6eeb-a821-4231-94fd-459310234f1d
  10. I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error: i bought a 2 year subscription of Xbox live form Costco and and is said error please try to fix it 5e8e60fd-31a6-47bc-9580-64979146f774