XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?

Discus and support XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ITguyInSoCal, Jan 21, 2019.

1. ITguyInSoCal
    ITguyInSoCal Guest

We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on with the trial codes that were provided... any advice?

:)

ITguyInSoCal, Jan 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

How long was the trial code for? Have you logged into your Microsoft account to check for an active subscription?

https://account.microsoft.com/account/xboxlive
  3. Spazpol Win User

many times those initial trial codes are 14 day trial (2 weeks). On-line gaming requires an xbox live gold account. You will need to either purchase a pre-paid code or sign up for a subscription if you want to continue online gaming.
  4. PortDuke4594594 Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition's Minecraft Builder's Pack not installing

I brought the Xbox one S at Costco after entering code for builders pack I see only the trail version not the complete version
  5. Ehcee Win User

"Something went wrong" when trying to redeem EA Access

Are you still having this problem? I just got an EA access code from costco and it's giving me the same error.. 1 min before I successfully redeemed an xbox $25 gift card from costco, but it doesn't like the Costco EA access one. I've tried it on both my
    console and logging into web site with my account.
  6. TheCaptnBen Win User

I cant redeem 12 month gold code

Same here. Just bought a code from Costco and I can't redeem it :(
Thema:

1. XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working? - Similar Threads - Costco Trial codes

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass trial: I just hooked up a new Xbox One x and downloaded free month of game pass. Installing some games I own. Installing Master Chief collection with disc in drive but it shows up as a game pass game. Is...
  3. Trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trial code not working: We have just bought an xbox 1controller through the online Microsoft store. Included in the package is a code for a 14 day trial for xbox live gold but after we have entered the code, we get a...
  4. Gamepass spotify trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass spotify trial: I recently got game pass but somehow lost my link to get the 6 month trial of spotify premium is there any way to recover this link to still get that? 4164e803-6fc7-4c55-86b0-090b6c206434
  5. Overwatch trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch trial: Asks do I own this game when it's a free trial 9809c6ff-fbd0-4a27-9129-1cf0a416ff3d
  6. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...
  7. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  8. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  9. Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco): Just wondering how I get the code. I spoke with the xbox tech and he said token are used up. What to do? 4b4b6eeb-a821-4231-94fd-459310234f1d
  10. I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error: i bought a 2 year subscription of Xbox live form Costco and and is said error please try to fix it 5e8e60fd-31a6-47bc-9580-64979146f774