Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

Discus and support Xbox One S games freezing and crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eaky Beaky, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Eaky Beaky
    Eaky Beaky Guest

Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game.

After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only way I'm able

to turn the console off is to hard shut it down. My console is only about a year and a half old.

So far, I've tried to fix this so far:

• Hard resetting (twice) by pressing power for 10 secs and unplugging
    • Resetting to factory default with games
    • Resetting to factory default without games
    None of these options fixed what was happening.

I suspect that it's something with memory, since the freezing only occurred when I would visit new locations in the

game, or assets had to be loaded in. Textures would glitch and barely load right before the freezing occurred. I

didn't want to jump to conclusions though about what it was before consulting this form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

:)

Eaky Beaky, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Ludio Nomen Win User

Fable Anniversary

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or Xbox One (and if Xbox One, is it the One, One S, or One X)?

According to many posts online, it seems as though Fable Anniversary is prone to crashes and freezing. Unfortunately I was unable to find much in the way of a fix for freezing, although some people reported uninstalling and reinstalling helped, and someone
    else reported that the issue seemed to fix itself after not playing the game for a day.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Erro ao instalar Microsoft Pass jogo Rage

Are you having a problem with rage 2 or the xbox one OS?. The rage 2 game has had moments of freezing but restarting the game normally fixes it and seems to only happen on the original I have it on my original and S and it does crash on occasion on the
    original.
  4. DeathSoulSeeker Win User

my minecraft keeps freezing

For me its always when i try to join someone else s game *BANG* Freeze :'( Every so often thow it lets me join a game without crashing my whole xbox.
  5. Nore2nv Win User

innternet explor

Edge keeps crashing when watching videos , after ten minutes it will freeze and send me back to the home screen. I'm using an Xbox one s and I'm having these issues ? Why haven't this been addressed yet
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

One S Crashing

Hey there LD395,

Sorry to hear about your new Xbox One S crashing. Have you tried to reinstall any game yet to see if it helps? Please also take a look at

this guide
    for some more steps to see if it helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing - Similar Threads - games freezing crashing

2. All Games freeze and crash on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Games freeze and crash on Xbox One X: I've lately been getting games that play for 5 minutes and then freeze and crash. It doesn't matter what game it is, it happens to all of them. I've watched a few videos online on how to fix this,...
  3. Some games freeze and crash on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games freeze and crash on Xbox One X: Hi, I was excited to play Red Dead Redemption 2 when it became available on game pass. However, I run into a serious problem - it freezes every time on first cutscenes. Even if I try to skip...
  4. Every game I have freezes and crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game I have freezes and crashes.: Beginning to wonder if I'm having a hardware issue or if my problem is shared by others. Every game I try to play will freeze and crash back to the home screen. Sometimes I can play the game...
  5. Xbox one series X crashes on games all the time and freezes whole xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X crashes on games all the time and freezes whole xbox: My xbox one series x has been crashing and freezing for the past couple months now and i cannot fix it and sometimes it just turns off by itself, i have tried restarting it and shutting it down...
  6. Games constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games constantly freezing and crashing: For the past week or so I've been experiencing this constant problem with the games I'm playing where they just randomly freeze and crash, I've been trying to figure out what it was for a while....
  7. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  8. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  9. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  10. Why are my games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games freezing and crashing: My Xbox keeps freezing and crashing after 5-10 minutes of gameplay and i am forced to do a factory reset to fix the problem. 471329d1-4531-4674-8b75-9cbacceb9cf2