xbox one s glitchy sound when on 720p

Discus and support xbox one s glitchy sound when on 720p in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive had this xbox for awhile now and its only just started doing this on my new tv, it ends up resetting itself to the lowest resolution which seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SashaNichol-Branch, Jan 11, 2022.

1. xbox one s glitchy sound when on 720p

ive had this xbox for awhile now and its only just started doing this on my new tv, it ends up resetting itself to the lowest resolution which seems to work but i cant play on the under 720p ones. is there a fix? ive tried everything including changing the hdmi/ port, changing the display options etc

thanks in advance

:)

SashaNichol-Branch, Jan 11, 2022
  2. SashaNichol-Branch Win User

I’ve tried that and done a full factory reset but it’s no different unfortunately
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Is the other TV that you're having an issue with as well have the same model and brand?
  4. Francia J. Win User

If I may ask, what TV model do you have now? The newest one.
  5. SashaNichol-Branch Win User

I’ve tried a brand new hdmi cable and three others and it’s all the same problem. The tv works fine when connected to my gaming computer or laptop but the minute it’s the Xbox it goes weird
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update. It may mean that the issue is not the console, have you tried to use a different HDMI cable that is included with your TV just to check if it may be a compatibility issue?
Thema:

1. xbox one s glitchy sound when on 720p - Similar Threads - glitchy sound 720p

2. Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy: Hello so my controller was working pretty good for about 6 months but about a week ago I started getting problems with my dpad. It’s registering buttons on its own without being pressed and it’s...
  3. Glitchy Game Captures Downloaded From Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Glitchy Game Captures Downloaded From Xbox Console Companion: The Video Captures I download from Xbox Console Companion are glitchy. I don't know how to explain it but it's not good looking and is buggy. Here's an example...
  4. Horizon 5 is super glitchy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 5 is super glitchy: Every time i turn it on and try to accelerate it freezes and it's also very leggy. **** annoying 9c17987e-96cc-4bf4-893b-e744cba706ef
  5. account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken: account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken had to repeatedly link steam account in the Xbox PC app 3 times to make it work but can't link Twitch in the app, login is...
  6. Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy: Yes, I filed a bug on Report a Problem. More than one actually. Despite great input lag response (better than Edge, can barely noticed it), It's unplayable for me due to video gliches that get...
  7. Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X: In first-person games, whenever I'm rotating the screen shakes around. It's especially eye-crossing when I'm strafing or walking at the same time. For example, let's say I pick something in the...
  8. For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...

in XboX Insiders
    For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...: I posted this on the Xbox Series X subreddit, but felt it would perhaps be more helpful here. Check this link for an example video that demonstrates the issue. Like I said, I've noticed it for...
  9. Game Bar recorded audio sounds a bit "glitchy"

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recorded audio sounds a bit "glitchy": So yeah, I have been playing Minecraft with my friends while talking thru Discord and using Windows Game Bar to record some footages, after recording, the first 30 seconds of the video sounds...
  10. The Division Glitchy Mic/Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division Glitchy Mic/Sound: I have tried 2 different consoles, multiple controlers, multiple headseats, chargeable/disposable batteries, and hard line to Xbox but I still have sound and mic that cuts in and out on that game....