xbox one s goes crazy

Discus and support xbox one s goes crazy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this issue since two weeks ago, the thing is that when i try to play or just leave the xbox turned on,the home menu starts to scroll by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daniel_rojas95, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM.

1. xbox one s goes crazy

I have this issue since two weeks ago, the thing is that when i try to play or just leave the xbox turned on,the home menu starts to scroll by itself,switching options like if i pressed a botton and after a while it shuts down, no matter if there's a controller
    connected or not, i have tried the hard reset, updating the controller, manually update the xbox and nothing seems to work. I need help with this, i cannot play anymore

:)

daniel_rojas95, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Edgarour Win User

xbox one s goes crazy

It seems that you will have to send it to technical support in your state or country, or also with a third party who can repair it, although this means is not very trustworthy.
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox One Goes Crazy

Hey Halogal05 -

Is it possible someone is controlling your Xbox One console using their phone's Xbox App? You'll want to check your settings for what connections you allow to your Xbox One from phone Xbox Apps. Starting at your Xbox One dashboard:

• Open the Guide Menu
    • Scroll down to Settings
    • Select All Settings
    • Scroll down to Preferences
    • Select Xbox app connections
    Ensure that you have the desired restrictions in place.

Let us know if that helps. :)
  4. Xenarcus Win User

Zombies was just a game played by Sam.

I'm trying to understand it by how the storyline goes. It started 1918 with Origins, Then ended somewhere 1960's at Buried.

Technically, This whole time, It has just been Edward and Samantha playing with toys making all these crazy things happen. That's my understanding.
  5. francesco911 Win User

RED DEAD REDEMPTION II

The Xbox One fat goes to 720p the S version at 900p and the x goes to 4k native video quality changes, but it mostly depends on the developers
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Is it just me or have the Geth had a boost in power?

What`s that gun that the Geth Prime uses which discharges about 3 short but lethal bursts from afar, that thing`s crazy, I want one of those...:)
Thema:

xbox one s goes crazy

1. xbox one s goes crazy - Similar Threads - goes crazy

2. My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play: This morning I went to play Fortnite with my friends and unexpectedly my Xbox One controller completely shut down, the warning to reconnect your controller appeared, but as much as I tried to...
  3. Xbox HDR Stopped working (Flickers and goes entirely blank after some time) with LG 4K...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDR Stopped working (Flickers and goes entirely blank after some time) with LG 4K...: I've been using my Xbox for 1 1/2 years, and since last few weeks, it started to show symptoms of an HDR issue with my LG 4K Nanocell TV. I had enabled "HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color" on my TV (which...
  4. Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.: I have an original Xbox One which will not turn on. I unplugged everything and plugged all back in. At first the power supply has an orange light but when you connect it to the xbox, the orange...
  5. My Xbox1 comes on goes to main screen but no controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox1 comes on goes to main screen but no controller problems: I can bring up the main page, but no controller works, I bought a new one and even plugged one in, new batteries, I have tried a reset but won't go to trouble shoot page......help!...
  6. Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code: Hello Everyone I am out of ideas. I can boot my XBOX One S up and sign-in and launch apps and edge and even play video on youtube or netflix. The moment i launch a game it tries to load it...
  7. When you try to delete the game 'The two point hospital' this is not deleted and it goes...

in XboX Insiders
    When you try to delete the game 'The two point hospital' this is not deleted and it goes...: I tried to uninstall it in several ways but it is not erased from my hard drive. The error is reported from the console. It also does not appear in the list of games when trying to report the...
  8. Dashboard and Guide Goes crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard and Guide Goes crazy: I need help with fixing a problem with the xbox one dashboard and guide menu. Sometimes when I go home or open the guide the selection will move around without me doing anything. My controller...
  9. Xbox one won't turn on, fan just goes crazy when ac is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn on, fan just goes crazy when ac is plugged in: Okay so this is what's happened. After hurricane Doris hit England my xbox hasn't been the same, first it randomly shut off after a supposed power surge and I reset it over night (power brick...
  10. My Xbox One Goes Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Goes Crazy: Hi please can anyone help me I am having problems with both my xbox ones. Here is my story. I purchased halo 5 xbox one all ok for about 6 months and mostly this year it has played up ie switching...