Xbox one S got issue with my monitor

Discus and support Xbox one S got issue with my monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, i created myself a gaming area with 2 monitors, pc, ps4 and my xbox one, now i got an Acer Monitor KG271C that i want to connect with my xbox, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by m4niboo, Aug 16, 2019.

1. m4niboo
    m4niboo Guest

Hey, i created myself a gaming area with 2 monitors, pc, ps4 and my xbox one, now i got an Acer Monitor KG271C that i want to connect with my xbox, the trouble is: im getting a message : no signal via hdmi, my pc is connected via Displayport and it shows
    no problems, just with hdmi, tested multiple hdmicables and its still without signal, i tried via DVI to HDMI adapter, it worked.. but not well, because i had everywhere green points allover the screen.

no connection with the ps4 aswell.

:)

m4niboo, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello m4niboo!

Thanks for responding.

It does sound like the issue might be with the HDMI port of your new console.

If it's not too much trouble I would recommend taking the monitor back to the place of purchase and exchanging it.

If you continue to have issues after exchanging the monitor, then we can focus on other possibilities of why this is happening.

Let us know! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi m4niboo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Monitor not receiving input from your Xbox One S. Is the Xbox One S still working with other monitors? If not, please try another monitor/television.

If the issue persists with the problematic monitor, it could be an issue related to the monitor's HDMI input port.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. m4niboo Win User

i checked the connection with my PS4 and PC via HDMI and i noticed that none of them got any signal.. it seems that my new monitor came already broken.. is it possible or is there in the menu any option to enable?
  5. PWNRR Win User

Sounds like compatibility issues with the xbox and that specific monitor. Very strange... Have you tried switching to ends of the HDMI cables? Sounds silly, I know. Some HDMI cables have directional flows for signal; Audioquest for example.
  6. Reidzer N7 Win User

Early Xbox One Turtle Beach buyers...

Gutted, I bought the XO4's when they first launched and got rid of them due to the mic monitoring issue lol.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S got issue with my monitor - Similar Threads - got issue monitor

2. I got an email saying there was an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying there was an issue with my account: The email says this: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in...
  3. I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account": Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 606ad7d3-77c1-46c0-8f0f-42cca3ce9ed3
  4. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  5. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab
  6. Got an issue with game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got an issue with game pass: last week I was trying to get the game pass Ian’s it would not let me proses it after calling Xbox support I was informed that a 24 month game pass that I was seeing on my tv was not available. I...
  7. Old Post got closed same issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Old Post got closed same issue: Hi Xbox Support, Basically same Issue and i think it is not solved. Old Post: Missing Tera E3 Mixpot Bundle I checked commercial xbox site and you guys are right it it listed that i own the...
  8. You've got an I/O issue with Mahjong that I really wish you'd fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You've got an I/O issue with Mahjong that I really wish you'd fix: I open Solitaire, it syncs right up with my account. I try Mahjong, it takes UP TO 15 MINUTES to sync. Then it hangs with every new game I start. Really getting frustrated with y'all. It...
  9. got a serious issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    got a serious issue: I have 3 charges to my card for 9.99 there should only be one for xbox live whats going on 031f9cc2-7354-4472-93ca-cee230142b3f
  10. I got suspended and I don't want to waste my weekend because of my anger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended and I don't want to waste my weekend because of my anger issues: please I just need to get unbanned I hate life enough please help me microsoft f07a8112-f38a-4fe2-b18b-95bb25a1a791