Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

Discus and support Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EVH515093, Aug 20, 2019.

1. EVH515093
    EVH515093 Guest

okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would

it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?

:)

EVH515093, Aug 20, 2019
  2. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live Acounts

For GTA V, your game progress and achievements do not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Both versions of GTA V (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) are treated as separate games.
  4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  5. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  6. Harvack Win User

Differences GTA V - Xbox360 vs Ps3

GTA V has already confirmed that the game itself will function and look the same on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

There will be no difference in Performance, colors, or graphics.

Also, just a personal opinion, get the GTA V for the Xbox 360, and with the money you were going to buy

the PS3 + GTA V Bundle with, buy an Xbox One, and play GTA V on there.

(Xbox One will have backward compatibility enabling it to play Xbox 360 games, but only X360 titles

released in 2012 and so on.

Well goodluck, and I hope I helped.

-
Thema:

1. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference? - Similar Threads - gta 360 gta

2. GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360: Здравствуйте! Купил игру GTA 5 на x-box live, на приставку x-box 360. Она установилась, но не загружается. Меняются картинки с изображением разных персонажей и пишет загрузка. Еще во время...
  3. GTA 5 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Xbox 360: Olá, estou precisando de ajuda com o jogo, comprei a mídia e após baixar o jogo não abre da erro pede para limpar o disco, mas é uma midia digital, por favor me ajudem...
  4. Xbox 360 GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 GTA: Hello i have question when i buy xbox game pass. I can download Gta 5 ? f88b0d41-2da5-4ab1-86d8-f15d609250d0
  5. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  6. Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360: Hello, today i tryed to play GTA V on my xbox360, but, is always showing a message "You no started a session. To save you progress and obtain conquests is necessaty to start a session. Want start...
  7. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  8. GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Is it possible to play my GTA V saved games from Xbox 360 on my Xbox One? I transferred (saved/copied/moved) the save game files from my 360 to...
  9. GTA V with xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V with xbox 360: i am trying to play GTA V online over xbox 360 console, i get a message saying that my account does not have permission to play online. please advice, regards, d50982ba-efff-4959-8d31-c199cba8d3ea
  10. New GTA 5 for Xbox 360 disc 1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New GTA 5 for Xbox 360 disc 1 not working: I bought GTA 5 new from Walmart i put disc 1 in and it will not work. I get the clean disc error. What can i do? 81557e7f-5fbc-49e7-a789-95ebd15615fb