Xbox One S Hard drive failure

Discus and support Xbox One S Hard drive failure in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in preview beta and my xbox one s hard drive seems to be broken, I am not sure if its the hard drive but it makes a beeping noise. I was able to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrazeGamer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Hard drive failure

I am in preview beta and my xbox one s hard drive seems to be broken, I am not sure if its the hard drive but it makes a beeping noise. I was able to reset it but I can't go past the setup screen because every time the beep happens the whole console freezes. I want to replace the hard drive but I heard preview members cant do offline update because they are on the latest build, can I wait till the official build is newer than mine?. Thank god this happened after Gears 5 released, so I don't have anything to play for a few months and can wait.

I will try to link a video showing the beeping

submitted by /u/DrazeGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/DrazeGamer, Sep 16, 2019
  2. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

hard drive

As an idea for xbox one hard drives because they are internal and not external try plugging in an external drive to save or transfer all important games to external hard drive and leave not so important games onto internal drive
    that way you can take them anywhere and not have hard drive failures with xbox one.
  3. ramerazz Win User

error code 800704cd

Well after chatting with xbox tech support we found out it was a hard drive failure so have to get a new hard drive
  4. The Dukenator Win User

Transfer data

All you need is a hard drive transfer cable for $20.

Are both hard drives for the 360 S or is one for the 360 S and the other for the original xbox 360?
  5. EazyFries Win User

Xbox 360 s hard drive failure

Edit

When I try to format it, it asks for the console serial number, so after I enter the serial number and hit enter it doesnt do anything.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One disc drive failure rate

so two 360's and one Xbox One drive seems like i must be one unlucky guy if the failure rates are so low. will be a long 2-3 weeks waiting for the repair. :(
Thema:

Xbox One S Hard drive failure

1. Xbox One S Hard drive failure - Similar Threads - Hard drive failure

2. Xbox One X hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hard drive failure: My xbox one x hard drive failed. it was out of warranty and i replaced it on my own. The next hard drive failed a couple weeks later. Will xbox accept this xbox for repair even though i opened it...
  3. Xbox One X hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hard drive failure: My xbox one x hard drive failed. it was out of warranty and i replaced it on my own. The next hard drive failed a couple weeks later. Will xbox accept this xbox for repair even though i opened it...
  4. External hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive failure: I bought a Seagate 2tb game drive for my Xbox one. I've had the drive for about a year. A couple months ago the games on the drive take forever to load up. Sometimes when playing a game the game...
  5. External hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive failure: I bought a Seagate 2tb game drive for my Xbox one. I've had the drive for about a year. A couple months ago the games on the drive take forever to load up. Sometimes when playing a game the game...
  6. Internal hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal hard drive failure: My 500GB hard drive has failed two months after the warranty expired. I have formatted a new one with OSU1 files using Windows 10 but it will not load the interface without receiving system...
  7. hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive failure: My hard drive failed on my xbox one, how do i get the os back on a new hard drive? 7e58392b-a370-4612-9f39-f65bf1914a39
  8. X1 external hard drive failure. Please HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 external hard drive failure. Please HELP!!!: Hey folks I am in dire need of advice. I bought the Western Digital My Book 4TB from amazon. I took it out the box and hooked it up to the xbox. No problems it detected it right away and formatted...
  9. Hard Drive Failure after System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Failure after System Update: Last month I got DJ Hero 1 & 2 and started playing them. Played for a few days no problem. Then my Xbox tells me I need to do a system update. I of course said yes and let it do it's thing....
  10. Hard Drive Failure - Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Failure - Xbox 360 Slim: Hi, I have a xbox 360 slim with a 250GB Hard Drive. I cannot copy/install/download anything to the Hard Drive.I can see the Hard Drive,it tells me that is there..but i cannot use it.I got last...