Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

Discus and support Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It was playing just fine this morning. Turned it off to do some work and came back to it. But my main menu is very delayed and slow. I can't start up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SacredPotential, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

It was playing just fine this morning. Turned it off to do some work and came back to it. But my main menu is very delayed and slow. I can't start up my games. And Full shutdown doesn't work. Even just to go to settings is extremely slow.

submitted by /u/SacredPotential
    [link] [comments]

/u/SacredPotential, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Nun Soup Win User

INTERNET IS A MESS RIGHT, INSANELY SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

@ CODukes4

Actually, I have high speed internet. The XB1 network diagnostic says that my download speed is between 7mb/sec and 17mb/sec. I'm worried that my XB1's wifi might be broken. But an Xbox Ambassador (not an actual MS employee) said that the servers are being
    hammered right now. So that might be the reason for the abnormally slow download.

I just want to see if I'm the only one having this issue. If I am, I may have a busted box.

Have you heard of anyone else have slow download speeds?
  3. RTKIII Win User

After Update 360 Extremely Slow and getting "Open Tray" with Disk inserted

I have done the open tray stuff before. I'm more worried about the extreme slowness part right now
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Where the he'll is this games with gold membership area on xbox one then?

I'm with 24hrs, every time I turn on my Xbox One, it has been staring at me on the main screen. I mean, there are 3 tiles on the right side of the home menu, and it's always been the bottom right one. How is the OP missing it?!
  5. Gamejunkie5 Win User

Very slow internet connection; Main menu is not smooth

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I tried this many times, but I thought, why not try it again.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. But thanks :)

I also forgot to mention that I reset my console/firmware completely 3 weeks ago, which didn't help, too.

I wanted to download and play the Forza Horizon 3 Demo today, but the 4GB Update took hours and now I only get 0,3MB/s, so it'll take around 14 hours... So I won't be able to play that today.. that's really frustrating.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Very slow internet connection; Main menu is not smooth

By simply clearing your console cache you will have a much better response from the console and a better fluidity among menus.

Follow these steps to clear cache on an Xbox One:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

Plug the power cable back into the console.

Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

Turn on the console using the power button.

Don't you worry through this method none of your saved data will be erased.

Hope this helps you!
Thema:

Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

1. Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried. - Similar Threads - has very slow

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 has no in-game audio. Very strange.: Well, it's another strange day. When I installed Phantasy Star Online 2 and tried to play it, the game has no in-game audio. ec0dbf96-5d23-4bd9-af7b-6d80bec3088b
  3. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  4. Xbox has very unusual problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox has very unusual problem: I cannot start any of my games or apps even xbox assist wont start up. The updates are frozen with out pausing them. I went on other accounts on the same xbox and the same problem occurs. I have...
  5. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  6. Yes very disappointed with the way your company has treated me in this situation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yes very disappointed with the way your company has treated me in this situation: I spoke to a member of your team tonight to be told I’m better off buying a new console was,not the way it should have gone 2years ago I purchased a Xbox 360 for my 8 year old son £390 with a...
  7. Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English: I don't understand why they translated forzathon like this. The original statement was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Centenario to win in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento". But what...
  8. Xbox S has gotten very very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S has gotten very very slow: When turning on my xbox one s, it takes ~5 minutes to get to to the home screen. when the green logo finally appears when booting up, it displays a few frames, pauses, then a few more frames,...
  9. My mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!: This started in jigsaw after a Win 10 update on Oct 24, 2016. I have changed mice, wireless, usb, touchpad, all have same results. Only affects MS Jigsaw. bae06cfa-afa1-43f8-9f00-2b8741639caf
  10. Console has no beep and very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console has no beep and very slow: XBOX 360 Slim So I tried to turn on my console and it went on, but with no beep, it is the same with the disk tray button. When the console turned on it was really slow, it took about 3 minutes...