Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Discus and support Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy

:)

Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

I dont need a disc slot. I have been all digital since 2015. In saying that I would still prefer to have a disc slot just in case.
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

Most of my collection is digital but I still have a few discs even if I rarely use them I like to have the option.
    This is exactly how I feel, especially with Game Pass. I mostly play digital, but I would hate to limit myself if I find a game at a good price but only in the physical format. Glad I'm not the only one! Plus, there are some great used game stores around
    me in my area - The Exchange for example!
  4. Ripins Win User

No I don't think that is a good idea at all. Why have a console that you can't play your old games, DVDs and music CDs that a lot of people have in there collection. Yeah it might be good for some people but the older generations of gamers I can't see buying
    one.

:)
  5. PossibleTen Win User

I'm now fully digital with my games and love everything I get access to with ultimate game pass so the disc-less xbox appeals massively to me, however I currently have the xbox one x so wouldn't want to get the disc-less console unless it was an upgrade
    on this. Hopefully we may see some disc-less project scarletts next year.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

I have the ultimate pass but would still prefer a disc. My saying has always been "I'd rather gave one and not need it, then need it and not have it" plus ive also had a lot of problems with digital games so not yet ready to give up my safety blanket
Thema:

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it - Similar Threads - having option Disc

2. "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA: Hello, I am in Australia and have recently purchased an x-box. I linked it to my account and set up a subscription, added my payment details, it's all working fine... ...Until I went to get a...
  3. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  4. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming: You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there friends on PlayStation but the viewers can’t...
  5. I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/qetuoadgjlxvn13579- [link] [comments]
  6. “You have no valid payment options on file”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “You have no valid payment options on file”: I am trying to buy a couple of star wars games from the original Xbox console off of the Xbox one store. Despite having my valid credit card on my account it keeps giving me the error “You have no...
  7. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  8. Can we have the option to delete achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we have the option to delete achievements?: Please can we have the option to delete achievements, along with the gamer score points to those achievements? There are a few games I haven't played in a donkey's age that I would like to start...
  9. Broadcast bar on screen when streaming , why can we not have option to remove or fade it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast bar on screen when streaming , why can we not have option to remove or fade it?: Hi there i am new to the xbox one x, and have always streamed on my pc when gaming,. Wanted to use the console for streaming using twitch . It all works well , but i just cannot understand why...
  10. why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?: For instance, Doom 3 BFG Edition, I'd of picked that up day one when it was available on the Xbox One's backwards compatibility catalog. I mean, isn't that capitalist model? You know, publishers...