Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Discus and support Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy

:)

Chargersbride, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

1. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it - Similar Threads - having option Disc

2. What speaker options do I have?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What speaker options do I have?: Hi Guys, So I'm in the market for an Xbox One and I'm wanting to use my 4K monitor that I also use for my PC. The monitor does not have speakers, nor does it have any audio output ports of any...
  3. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

in XboX Insiders
    I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  4. What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?: Here two months later I still can't get any help for a game pass game that freezes every single time I try to load into the chapter at either 86% or 87%. I've reinstalled multiple times, cleared...
  5. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  6. Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.: I played a game of Happy wars recently. It's one of my favourite free games on xbox. I always play solo. After winning a quick match. I got a message from another gamer saying "Reported". After...
  7. How can I pay an outstanding balance if I do not have the payment option of pay pal and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I pay an outstanding balance if I do not have the payment option of pay pal and...: A month ago I bought an offer of a game pass subscription to o.53 US cents that in the currency of my country would be 10 pesos (the currency of my country) and now it appears to me that I have...
  8. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  9. Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location: My brand new Xbox One X croaked after two weeks of ownership. I've done everything in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on I'm in Norway, and when I try to ship...
  10. why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are some games disc only backwards compatible and have no digital options?: For instance, Doom 3 BFG Edition, I'd of picked that up day one when it was available on the Xbox One's backwards compatibility catalog. I mean, isn't that capitalist model? You know, publishers...