Xbox One S Hdmi cable & something inside moving

Discus and support Xbox One S Hdmi cable & something inside moving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One (S) and it won't connect to my TV. It turns on but when trying to connect my controller to it, it doesn't work, ans I also tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sqxibz25, Aug 18, 2021.

1. sqxibz25
    sqxibz25 Guest

I have an Xbox One (S) and it won't connect to my TV. It turns on but when trying to connect my controller to it, it doesn't work, ans I also tried the console companion on the pc to try and see if it connects, although it tells me it's offline. I've tried 2 hdmi cables that normally work and none of them did. Then I picked up my xbox realising that there is something inside there moving when tilted to the side, which is quite odd. If I could get some advice on what to do from someone that would be great, thanks!

:)

sqxibz25, Aug 18, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox One X TV issue

Hello AutoSnipeRid3r,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you using the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One X? The HDMI cable that is included with the Xbox One X is designed for 4k televisions. If an HDMI cable that does not support 4k is being used, it
    could cause issues with the video feed. Is this console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? We recommend utilizing the article entitled
    Troubleshooting 4k and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S
    in order to resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. JessicaKempf1 Win User

Xbox one Invalid Format

We moved to another TV and got a new HDMI cable.

We did the Reset as you outlined and it says "No Signal' on the TV.

It is an Xbox one S.

Any other suggestions?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

Hello Tyfes,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the picture of your Xbox One S is not displaying correctly. We recommend trying out a different HDMI cable or HDMI port on the television. Does the console display this image when you connect
    it to a different television? Is your console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider Program
    ? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

The image flickers

Hello have you tried a different hdmi cable? When inserting cable does the port feel like its able to move inside any? Make sure console is updated.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one s display issues

Hello RandySikes,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One S is not displaying a picture when you connect it to certain televisions. We have

a support article
    that provides solutions for this type of issue. Are you using a 4K HDMI cable or a standard HDMI cable? Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? Go ahead and try some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Hdmi cable & something inside moving - Similar Threads - Hdmi cable something

2. Help with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.: Hey guys so my xbox just downloaded a new preview update a few days ago. i turned my xbox on this morning and there was a long grey bar covering the top of my screen. I unplugged and replugged...
  3. XBox Series X HDMI 2.1 cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X HDMI 2.1 cable: Simple question, is it a certified Ultra High Speed cable? I didn't see any verification stickers or labels any where. c3891883-4572-429e-acd6-46127df3f8c9
  4. Xbox One HDMI Cable (Original)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One HDMI Cable (Original): Hi, I recently upgraded to an Xbox Series S from an original first generation Xbox One. I had the XBox set up in the bottom of large bespoke book shelf which is attached to the wall and the...
  5. : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...: : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB. My xbox can't detect my Comcast cable box all of a sudden. It is the HDMI connection, not the USB....
  6. Im trying to connect my xbox to my pc via hdmi cable. See comment for explanation

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to connect my xbox to my pc via hdmi cable. See comment for explanation: [IMG] submitted by /u/ArtySatyr217818 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not detecting set-top box. But tv is. Also I tried a few HDMI cables.: [IMG] submitted by /u/swaste2000 [link] [comments]
  8. Hdmi Cable configuration for TV / Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi Cable configuration for TV / Soundbar: I have a 65" LG GX and matching GX soundbar. My installer did a great job on the install which was done prior to the release of the Series X but he knew I had preordered it so he did a bit of...
  9. hdmi cable won't plug in all the way,Can this make graphical issues like slow rendering...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi cable won't plug in all the way,Can this make graphical issues like slow rendering...: [img] is that an issues or that's normal ? 07951a70-7809-4828-beb9-321800d5db97
  10. Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable: I plan on plugging my Xbox One X to my computer monitor using a HDMI cable (said cable plugged into the one marked "HDMI out to TV"). If my desktop speakers are plugged into my tower while my hdmi...