Xbox one S HDMI problem

Discus and support Xbox one S HDMI problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi So i have a One S and a sony 50" tv hooked up with HDMI. The problem is that everything on the screen is like its in 3D, but my tv doesnt support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thamadafakka, Oct 19, 2019.

1. thamadafakka
    thamadafakka Guest

Xbox one S HDMI problem

Hi

So i have a One S and a sony 50" tv hooked up with HDMI.

The problem is that everything on the screen is like its in 3D, but my tv doesnt support 3D and 3D isnt checked in xbox settings.

I tried every hdmi ports on the xbox (i know that there is only one for output...) and on the tv too. Tried 3 different hdmi cabels and a VGA (with hdmi adapter on the console end) but it only shows in 480p without sound so stay with hdmi. I tried everything.

The interesting side is that the console works with any other tv and the tv works with anything exept the xbox.

What is more interesting is that they are working perfect when the console sends 50hz signal.

(My tv can display 1080, but not with the xbox, becouse the quality gets even worse above 720p and there are zooming issues too so i would be happy with 720...)

On 50hz everything is clear. This is the only case when the picture on tv is correct so everytihng is good (tv, xbox and even the cables)

So what do you think guys?
    Xbox one S HDMI problem [​IMG]

:)

thamadafakka, Oct 19, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox one

As long as your TV supports HDMI connections with a minimum resolution of 720p, you'll be fine. If it does not, you will have a problem, as Xbox One consoles (first-gen, Xbox One S and Xbox One X) all require HDMI connections and that minimum resolution.
  3. Mister Andreas Win User

xbox one x can't do 4k but xbox one s can

I had this exact problem, which perplexed me for some time.

I blame the HDMI driver chip. In the Xbox One X, it seems to be much weaker than in the One S. I have both consoles, each feeding LG OLED TVs.

While the One S works fine in 4K without about any HDMI cable, the One X is **VERY PICKY**.

You need a very-high-quality HDMI cable to ensure adequate signal integrity with the Xbox One X.
  4. AndresDeambrosi Win User

Xbox One S HDR issue

I am having this problem with a Vizio M65-D0 on the HDMI 1 port which is the ARC port supporting 4K@60 with 4:4:4 on 8 bit. I have an xbox one s connected using the xbox one s supplied cable and have tried a different high speed HDMI cable supporting 4K@60,
    etc. I have the xbox one s set to 4K HDR enabled and suppport 4K and the vizio tv has the port set to HDMI color subsampling (which is supposed to be for HDR). I get blanking out of the screen both for games and watching netflix. I also occasionally get the
    static screen but not as common. I also seem to lose sound, so not getting the game sounds.

I have tried setting the xbox one s to 1080p but with 4k enabled and HDR enabled and still having this problem. I don;t recall having this problem with the xbox one (non s) on this TV but I didn't game as much on that console.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

xbox one s hdmi problems

Hey VSJota! Are you able to sync it to the console at all? Does it connect via cable? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

xbox one s hdmi problems

Hey there VSJota.

If you're still having trouble with your Xbox One, let's have you power it off completely by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is powered off, unplug it completely for 30 seconds and then reconnect and try connecting your controller
    again. Let us know how that goes :)
Thema:

Xbox one S HDMI problem

1. Xbox one S HDMI problem - Similar Threads - HDMI problem

2. xbox one x hdmi port problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi port problems: I recently had some problems with my Xbox one x. I played it for a couple hours last night then shut it off and went to bed. the next morning i had the day off from work so i went to turn it on...
  3. Xbox One X HDMI Resolution Problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Resolution Problem.: I purchased an Xbox One X at Christmas Time 2018. My son has been having problems with the Resolution, and the HDMI cable/port working. He has tried 4 different cables, and owns the Battlefield 5...
  4. HDMI problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI problems: Does anyone know how to fix a HDMI problem. I've been having this problem since yesterday night and I've tried everything but ive had no luck all I know is that it won't connect to the tv and...
  5. Xbox One X проблема HDMI [Translation - Xbox One X HDMI problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X проблема HDMI [Translation - Xbox One X HDMI problem]: При включении консоль X Box One X перестала выдавать сигнал на тв через провод HDMI. Подключал к разным ТВ и разными кабелями.Делал сброс с удержанием кнопки X и Извлечь,консоль работает но...
  6. Xbox HDMI cable problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDMI cable problem: Hello , after i bought the consle and played for like 4 monthes and every thing was okay but now i go turn it on the monitor is blue and the tv is not get any signal but the consle is on so i...
  7. Xbox one s hdmi problem since outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s hdmi problem since outage: My xbox one s had blank screen since the outage so I switched off and on and did a soft reset and now there is an hdmi problem it is stuck on low resolution and will not work if I change from...
  8. Problem with hdmi and xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with hdmi and xbox one s: Split from this thread. Hi, yesterday I was able to get a second tv (samsung, 24") I installed and played COD MW remastered with no issues. But today I installed Mass Effect Andromeda and...
  9. XBOX ONE X HDMI problem / XBOX ONE X Problème HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X HDMI problem / XBOX ONE X Problème HDMI: Bonjour, J'ai un soucis qui est aléatoire sur ma ONE X, parfois, en jeux comme l’accueil, l’écran devient noir pendant un court moment puis reviens. Des fois, il apparaît des petit freeze...
  10. HDMI problems on x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI problems on x box one s: I have a X Box one S and since downloading Forza Horizon 4 the HDMI link with the TV has started to phase in and out. Mostly I am left with a black screen. This does not just happen when playing...