Xbox one s high ping

Discus and support Xbox one s high ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello A few years ago my ping on my xbox was around 300 ms so i decided to move it upstairs and i ran a ethernet cord from the downstairs modem into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanGoldblatt, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one s high ping

Hello

A few years ago my ping on my xbox was around 300 ms so i decided to move it upstairs and i ran a ethernet cord from the downstairs modem into my room which ran through a ethernet switch.

This worked great and i would only recieve 60 ping however recently no matter if i use wireless or wired and no matter where in my house i always recieve 177 ping and lag alot

does anyone have any fix?

internet sleeds:

4.9 mbs download

0.69 mbs upload

0 packet loss

177 ping

:)

DylanGoldblatt, Sep 28, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox one s high ping

You would need to contact your ISP on that one
  3. DylanGoldblatt Win User

Xbox one s high ping

Hello

thanks for the replies

i currently live in australia and not USA

when i do the testings, on my pc it shows 12 ms however I do a test on my xbox and it use to show 60 but now it shows 270ms , and ive tried changing my DNS to all over Australia however no fix

thanks for the replies and would like some more help
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one s high ping

Do you measure the ping with the Network settings test in the console, or is that a ping shown in a game?

Be aware that game Ping also depends on other players hosting the match. If they have a slow internet connection, or are far away, the ping goes up for you as well.

If you get high ping during the console's network test, try doing a speedtest on your PC, selecting a speedtest server close to Seattle or Redmond (USA Washington State).

If the ping is high during that test as well, you might have to talk to your ISP if they have routing issues.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox one s high ping

Hi You tried check with your Internet Providor about some Insues in Internet Infraestructure in Your Providor side?
  6. I ThaRipper I Win User

Xbox one s high ping

I work for an ISP you have to verify your NAT type on the console and also port forwarding is very helpful in resolving such issues.
Thema:

Xbox one s high ping

1. Xbox one s high ping - Similar Threads - high ping

2. High ping in gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High ping in gears of war 4: Hi, I wanted to ask why since the release of gears 5, in gears of war 4 multiplayer my ping is always above 100 while before I always had about 20/30. What should I do to play without lag or...
  3. : Upload speed issue and high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...
  4. Xbox Live yüksek ping sorunu. [Translation - Xbox Live High ping issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live yüksek ping sorunu. [Translation - Xbox Live High ping issue.]: Öncelikle merhabalar, Xbox Live Ağ ayarlarımda gecikme süremin oldukça yüksek olduğunu, ve bunun oynadığım oyunlara yansıdığını fark ettim. Biraz daha araştırdığımda sorunun sunucularla(server)...
  5. high ping when i open my capture derive

in XBoX on Consoles
    high ping when i open my capture derive: I'm having a weird problem with my Xbox every time I load up my capture device my Xbox has insane high ping when i play a game but when I change my game quality to 720p everything works fine but I...
  6. Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping: Netcomm (Modems/Gateways) Netcomm NV6 Series: High Latency/Ping Hey theTINMAN23, If there is a high ping, this usually means there could be an issue with physical location or connections to the...
  7. Ping is way too high Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ping is way too high Xbox One X: I'm looking for some help with this issue. I have been getting ping spikes during games which I know others have gotten as well but sometimes my ping is way too high for the whole game. My normal...
  8. High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox: I just got an update on xbox one s, after which my ping to asia (my region) servers went to 300ms+, before the update which used to be 150+, which was already high but atleast playable,...
  9. High ping?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping?: I NEED HELP I have been playing games all my life. i love in the middle of no where so my internet will never be perfect but i am getting 250'ms ping in most games i play. i cannot play any of my...
  10. Abnormal high ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abnormal high ping: Had debilitating pings (500+ ) on bf1 and bf4 . Totally abnormal, usually around 50 ping. Contacting Cincinnati Bell ISP but it seems to be normal more or less. Anyone else seen this ?...