Xbox One S is a brick

Discus and support Xbox One S is a brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to launch a game today and my account logged out. I was able to log back in, but then couldn't launch anything and the game pass section was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oseis, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Oseis
    Oseis Guest

Xbox One S is a brick

I tried to launch a game today and my account logged out. I was able to log back in, but then couldn't launch anything and the game pass section was just grey. Ran the network test and got the error "Your network is good, but there are problems on our
    side". I checked the service status online and everything is green. I googled the error and found several threads suggesting to remove my accounts, reboot the Xbox and clear its cache. I did so and now cannot re-add ANY accounts! I get the loading wheel
    three times and then nothing.... HEELLP PLEASE!!!!

:)

Oseis, Aug 30, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Canadian Xbox One

If it's an Xbox One S or X you should be okay if it's one of the original Xbox One consoles that has the power brick then you will need to obtain a new power brick.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Moving to the USA

Hi

If it is an Xbox One S or X then it should work as these support multi voltages. If it is the original Xbox One that has a separate power brick then you will purchase a replacement power brick.
  4. Ashley Kaniente Robe Win User

xBox One power supply - Is the xBox One Day One Edition compatible to any other power brick?

Is the original Xbox One the same as the Xbox One Day One Edition?

If so, is it compatible with the Xbox One S power brick?
  5. JO ROCKSTAR68 Win User

Xbox one console

I had the same problem, found out it was my brick that had to be replaced. I decided to buy a Xbox One S instead of replacing the brick.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Functionality in Spain

For the Xbox One (not S or X) to work in another country, you will need another power brick for that country. The thing is Microsoft no longer manufacture the power bricks any more, so your only options are to use a power converter (not recommended), or
    purchase a new Xbox one S or X.
Thema:

Xbox One S is a brick

1. Xbox One S is a brick - Similar Threads - brick

2. Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...: I cant turn it on with my controller either. I press the turn on button and it lights up and beeps, the power brick goes white then orange again, and then my xbox turns off. ive tried attempting...
  3. XBox One controller bricked while update on W10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller bricked while update on W10: [img] I tried to update the firmware on my XBox controller using the XBox Accessories app on my PC. The update stopped in 0% and now I can't turn on. I was using new batteries and never had...
  4. After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.: I bought a new xbox one x just a few weeks ago. I had no issues with it. After playing Borderlands 3 it was experiencing crashes and errors. I had to do a factory reset once and was able to play...
  5. Xbox is BRICKED

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is BRICKED: Can someone please help me. After the update I have a black screen. The reboot options don’t even work!! submitted by /u/ABD317 [link] [comments]
  6. Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update: Hi it is a long story but just wanting to get in contact with an Xbox Staff member, I've contacted via mod message and they suggested I'd post on here. Also contacted Xbox Support with no response...
  7. How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?: Dear mods, I'm not asking for software, I'm not asking for files, I'm asking for tips or help in any direction. What do I do? I replaced the HDD and made sure it was formatted properly with the...
  8. Xbox bricked/not working after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bricked/not working after update: This morning i updated my xbox to the new version/update and ever since then my xbox just bricks/wont turn on. This happen 7+hours ago with no response or help from anyone iv tried to contact....
  9. Xbox not booting/bricking/this is whats on my tv when i boot up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not booting/bricking/this is whats on my tv when i boot up: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ashbel_Z [link] [comments]
  10. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]